SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- The Valentine's week kick started from today, and so did the new romance that are yet to blossom.
CALIFORNIA - Former Alaska Governor and 2008 Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin has said that if she does make a bid for the White House in 2012, she will continue "having that thick skin and steel spine." "I would continue on the same course of not really caring what other people say about me or worrying about the things that they make up," Politico quoted her, as saying.
CALIFORNIA - Former Alaska Governor and 2008 Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin has criticized the Obama administration for not doing enough to resolve the crisis in Egypt, one of Washington's key allies in the Middle East.
RIVERSIDE (GaeaTimes.com)- A large sized Monitor Lizard named Elmer escaped from his home in California's riverside a few days back and after making the residents in the region scared the reptile is now relaxing back at his owner's home.
SACRAMENTO (GaeaTimes.com)- California is being expected to go through a winter deluge after scientists recently announced of the news of a fretful winter super storm.
- New Sun Signs Sparks Astrological Controversy
- Zodiac Signs Changes 2011 Predictions?
- Ophiuchus Traits Seem Positive
- New Zodiac Signs To Profit Tattoo Parlors?
- Snow In 49 States Out Of 50
- Dumbarton Bridge Suspense Is Over
- Indiana Unemployment Needs Solution
- Christmas Greeting Threatened By Social Networking?
- 2010 Census Results Declared
- Christmas Greetings And Gift Options
- ‘Erin Brockovich’ Chemical Continues To Threat
- Winter Solstice Coincides With Lunar Eclipse
- Lunar Eclipse 2010 Gets Attention
- Jessie Lunderby Tops Controversy List
- Pineapple Express Rushes In California
- Lunar Eclipse 2010 Hogs Headlines
- Numbers On Facebook Status : The Latest Trend
- Jeggings Create A Buzz
- Cyber Monday Deals 2010 Attract Shoppers
- Roasting A Turkey Is Easy
- How Long To Cook A Turkey
- Jonestown Victims Remembered
- John Tyner Objects To Full-Body Scan
- Robert Louis Stevenson Doodle Made By Google
- US expert hits back at claims of ’safe’ full-body airport scanners
- Audie Murphy Revered On Veteran’s Day
- Missile Launch In California Is Still A Mystery
- Oakland Erupts In Riots
- Mehserle Sentencing Causes Another Uproar
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Son In News
- Jerry Brown Steals The Show
- Barbara Boxer Beats Carly Fiorina
- Prop 19 Results Announced
- Proposition 19: California Votes Today
- ‘No Shave November’ Gets Serious This Year