LONDON - The sister of Anni Dewani, the Indian-origin bride killed during her honeymoon in Cape Town last year, has said that her brother-in-law should not have any problem to stand trial in South Africa if he is innocent.
WASHINGTON - Workers who feel they are free to make choices at workplace and be accountable for them are happier and more productive, suggests a new book.
JERUSALEM - Analysts have said that there is no immediate need for Israel to be alarmed over the prospect of a Lebanese government being backed by its worst enemy, the Hezbollah.
DUBAI - An Indian worker in Dubai is facing a six months jail term after he grabbed a 9-year-old schoolgirl and kissed her on the lips.
BEIJING - Chinese planners are reportedly proposing to merge nine cities around the Pearl River Delta in the southern parts of the country, to create the world's biggest mega city, twice the size of Wales with a population of 42 million.
- Russia to deploy first-strike nuke missiles if NATO fails to respond on AMD system
- Republic Day: Delhi On Alert
- Hic! In high spirits at Jaipur lit fest (Notes from Litfest)
- More Sikh trainers for Malaysia’s National Service
- Republic Day Security Ramp-up
- Pak Govt ‘routinely violates basic rights, persecutes minorities under cover of law’:HRW
- Aarushi’s father Rajesh Talwar attacked in court
- US, UK in crisis talks over man smuggling 80 guns on flights from US
- Transgender members hold rally in Chennai
- CPI-M activists demonstrate against inflation in Kolkata
- Al-Jazeera exposed ‘Palestine Papers’ has made Israel-Palestine peace pact harder: US
- Centre to unveil strategy on black money today
- Lives of Lankan Tamils still the same, says Chennai based lawyer
- Why the traditional English breakfast of bacon, eggs could soon be history
- Woman survives 23rd storey hotel jump after waiting taxi breaks her fall
- Jihadi groups plan to kill ‘three CMs’ of Pak provinces
- Arizona shooting suspect pleads ‘not guilty’ to three attempted murder charges
- Slain Indian-origin woman’s husband, two others charged with first-degree murder in Canada
- Kate Middleton quits family job to focus on life as a royal housewife
- Husband, son of Indian-origin woman ‘burnt to death’ located in Fiji
- Pak ATC shocked over ‘absence of prosecution lawyer’ in Taseer murder case
- Pak security agencies warn of ‘vehicle-borne terror attacks’
- Afghan mums feed infants opium
- Anti-Sikh riot case: Legal process on Kamal Nath role still unfolding: US
- Trial of Muslim man accused of daughter’s ‘honor killing,’ begins in US
- Tamil activists accuse Lankan Army of purchasing, making landmine parts