MUMBAI - A third batch of 67 Indians arrived in Mumbai from Libya early on Monday morning.
MUMBAI - Madhya Pradesh police have arrested Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, one of the prime accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case, in connection with the murder of Sunil Joshi, a suspect in the Samjhauta Express blast case.
MUMBAI - Anant V. Pai, a chemical engineer who taught Indian culture, tradition and ethos through Amar Chitra Katha comics to millions of his countrymen, passed away here Thursday evening.
MUMBAI - The creator of 'Indian comics and founder of Amar Chitra Katha on which generations of Indians grew up, Anant Pai, died here Thursday evening, a family source said.
MUMBAI - Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) on Monday signed an agreement with oil major British Petroleum (BP) for 30 per cent stake in Reliance Industries' 23 oil and gas blocks including the KG-D6 gas fields.
- Mumbai goes ‘wah wah’ over Bryan Adams’ concert
- Three dead in fire at Tata headquarters in Mumbai
- Mumbai building collapse, construction worker killed
- Police officer elated after getting vehicle used by Karkare
- Kala Ghoda Festival To Kick Off
- CBI grills three main accused in Adarsh scam
- Delhi couple pens book on forgotten heroes of independence
- Youngsters take to books on Gandhi big-time!
- Valentine Week Boosts Diamond Import
- Maharashtra ATS arrest Mutalik in Malegaon blast case
- INS Vindhyagiri sinks after collision
- Sonawane killing main accused Shinde dies
- Ship catches fire near Mumbai, many stuck
- CBI raids across country in Adarsh Society scam
- CBI registers case in Adarsh housing scam
- 2006 Malegaon blasts case: MCOCA court adjourns hearing till Feb. 7
- CBI opposes bail plea of nine accused in 2006 Malegaon blasts
- Six people sent to police custody in Sonawane murder case
- Young bravehearts get free tickets from Air India
- 42 Maharashtra personnel to be honoured on Republic Day
- ‘Lata Mangeshkar’s music transcends boundaries’
- ‘No reduction of army troops in J-K’, says Antony
- Fleet tanker INS Deepak joins Navy’s Western Fleet
- Indian Navy has acquired its rightful place: Antony
- Indian Navy inducts Italian-built fleet tanker
- No proposal to reduce military personnel in Kashmir: Antony
- Adarsh scam: Maharashtra Governor suspends Information Commissioner Tiwari
- Apt action will be taken in Adarsh scam: Pallam Raju
- Navi Mumbai Indian Oil depot fire under control
- Govt. will not increase price of diesel, says Sudarshan
- Mumbai Marathon 2011 Embraced By Stars
- Mumbai Marathon 2011 Concluded With Success
- Anil Ambani says his company is not barred from trading in capital market
- Central Government under attack over petrol price hike
- Mumbai Marathon Held Today