RAWALPINDI - An anti-terrorism court (ATC) in Pakistan has dismissed an appeal for shifting the case of suicide attacks on former president Pervez Musharraf to a military court.
RAWALPINDI - Double-murder accused US official Raymond Davis is not immune from criminal prosecution as per Pakistan's Foreign Office record, former foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has said.
RAWALPINDI - Slain Punjab Governor Salmaan Taseer's assassin Malik Mumtaz Qadri should be punished by the court only for violating the law, not on murder charges, Qari Hanif Qureshi has said.
RAWALPINDI - An Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) in Pakistan has charged Malik Mumtaz Hussain Qadri with terrorism and the murder of former Punjab Governor Salman Taseer.
RAWALPINDI - Rawalpindi's Anti-Terrorism Court has issued an arrest warrant for former President Pervez Musharraf in the Benazir Bhutto assassination case.
- Musharraf will have to face Pak court in Benazir assassination case: Babar Awan
- Continued absence of public prosecutor may see Salman Taseer assassin walk free
- Pak court defers Salman Taseer assassin’s indictment till February 4
- Pak ATC shocked over ‘absence of prosecution lawyer’ in Taseer murder case
- Pak Punjab Governor’s assassin appears in Rawalpindi court for trial hearing
- Benazir assassination probe: Pak ATC extends remand of detained police duo
- Islamic fundamentalists expanding their grip on Pakistani society: Report
- Salman Taseer’s assassin unlikely to be prosecuted, says Qadri’s brother
- Cop accused of ‘intentionally’ decreasing Benazir’s security during assassination rally
- Five police officers transferred for hampering Taseer killing probe
- Names of Zardari, Nusrat removed from Cotecna reference
- Pak Punjab Governor’s assassin says he acted alone
- Whole nation will besiege Pak Parliament if Taseer’s assassin given death sentence: ST
- Salman Taseer’s killer remanded to five-day police custody
- Jinnah’s vision made Pakistan nuclear power: AQ Khan
- Pak successfully test fires ‘Ghauri Hataf-V’ ballistic missile
- Pak clerics warn of protests if blasphemy laws are amended
- Pak ATC grants bail to two police officers in Benazir assassination case
- Pak Army supports political set-up within constitutional limits: ISPR
- Pak has transited from ‘most sanctioned’ to ‘most bullied ally’ of US: Pak official
- Transparency International won’t be allowed to work in Pak: Malik
- Pak ATC frames charges against three aides of Faisal Shahzad
- Pak ATC releases seven terror suspects owing to lack of evidence
- Pak ATC denies bail to Times Square bombing suspects
- Six terrorists get life term for plotting to kill Musharraf
- Pak Hindus and Sikhs condemn demolition of Hindu temple in Rawalpindi
- Extension to Gen. Kayani controversial: ex-Army chief Baig
- Ex ISI chief says Afghan war document leak originated from India
- UN ship detained by India reaches Karachi
- Musharraf vows to play ‘proactive role in country’s politics’ following politicians’ failure
- Pak anti-terrorism court issues non-bailable warrants against Kasab, Fahim Ansari
- Ousted Taliban targeting civilians to make way back: Pak Army
- Now, five ’suicide bombers’ walk free in Pak over absence of ‘evidence’
- Pak, Australia sign MoU to boost defence cooperation
- China to give Pakistan trainer aircraft, 60 mn yuan