MOSCOW/TEHRAN - In a statement, Russia's state nuclear energy corporation, Rosatom, which is building the reactor in Bushehr, Iran, said it found damage to one of the reactor's four main cooling pumps.
MOSCOW - The political unrest in the Arab world has convinced former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev that the Middle East should embrace democracy and allow it people to be masters of their own countries.
MOSCOW - Former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev has urged Russia to adopt a new approach to 'terrorism', insisting that it cannot be defeated with "cannons".
MOSCOW - Chechen rebel chief Doku Umarov has reportedly claimed responsibility for last month's bombing at Moscow's main airport that killed 36 people.
MOSCOW - Adolf Hitler might have died many years back, but his legacy is continuing in one of the villages in Germany where people still 'heil' the nazi leader chanting "Hitler is my Fuehrer".
- Moscow blast terrorists warned woman to turn ‘Black Widow’ suicide bomber or see baby girl die
- New Year spam text message triggered ‘Black Widow’ suicide bomber explosives early
- Moscow airport bombers were part of suicide squad trained in Pakistan: Report
- Russia to deploy first-strike nuke missiles if NATO fails to respond on AMD system
- 31 killed in Moscow airport bombing
- Lenin’s body may be removed from Red Square mausoleum: Gorbachev
- Foster parents in Russia may undergo special training
- Son of Hitler’s secretary accused of sexual abuses while being priest 50 yrs ago
- China, Russia oil pipeline operation significant to global energy market: Expert
- US, Germany ‘deeply concerned’ about Russian tycoon’s ‘illegal’ conviction
- China still needs Russia’s help to make a military plane engine
- Russia-Finland launch Allegro speed train
- Russia jibes US by calling for Assange to be awarded Nobel peace prize
- Russian warplanes interrupt US-Japan drill
- Three Russian Glonass satellites crash into Pacific Ocean
- China devoted to maintaining peace on Korean Peninsula: Chinese Premier
- Russian tycoon faces ‘biggest divorce settlement in history’ over wife’s $6bn demand
- Russian contract killer ’sent to kill double agent who betrayed sexy spy Anna Chapman’
- NATO, Russia consider joint missile defence plan
- Victory in Afghanistan ‘impossible’: Gorbachev
- Armenia sets ropeway world record
- Russia tests new ballistic missile
- Russia to return Iran's advance pay for missiles
- Russian students create erotic calendar for Putin
- Passenger in labour forces plane to make emergency landing
- Russia may not resume grain export until July 2011
- American wins dumplings at karaoke worlds
- Moscow-Nice run: Got time? Money? Take new train
- Soviet coup plotter Yanayev dies at 73
- North, South Korea on brink of war: Russian diplomat warns
- Karaoke champs vie for fame, dumplings in Russia
- Karaoke's stars vie for fame, dumplings
- Medvedev wants US-style defence research agency in Russia
- Russia bans sales of anti-aircraft systems to Iran
- Alina Kabaeva Hooks Russian PM?