JHARGRAM - Suspected Maoists and Peoples' Committee against Police Atrocities (PCPA) workers on Sunday set a truck carrying sponge iron on fire in West Bengal's West Midnapore district.
JHARGRAM - Enraged students blocked a road in West Bengal's Jhargram district on Thursday after police arrested a fellow school boy on suspicion of being a Maoist informer.
JHARGRAM - Around 2000 villagers carried out a protest rally against the Communist Party of India-Marxist CPI (M) government in West Bengal's Jhargram district.
JHARGRAM - A highly decomposed body of a villager, allegedly killed by Maoists, was recovered by locals from a deep pit in West Bengal's Jhargram district.
JHARGRAM - West Bengal Police personnel seized huge cache of arms and ammunitions after an anti Maoist operation in Jhargram District on Friday.
- Maoists kill three villagers in West Bengal
- Suspected Maoists kill father-son duo in West Bengal
- Senior citizens in village protest non-payment of pension
- Maoists kill two CPM workers in West Bengal
- Maoists kill school teacher in West Bengal
- Gyaneshwari Express mishap: Key suspect killed in encounter
- West Bengal women protest against alleged CRPF manhandling
- Vegetable prices soar amidst Maoists shutdown
- Security personnel killed in encounter with Maoists in West Bengal
- West Bengal villagers complain of torture by security forces
- Devotees avoid Jhargram temple due to fear of Maoists
- Gyaneshwari Express mishap: PCPA leader arrested
- Gyaneshwari Exp mishap: Suspected saboteur sent to CID remand
- Gyaneshwari Express derailment: Death toll crosses 140 mark
- West Bengal train mishap death toll rises to 120
- West Bengal train mishap survivors still clueless about missing relatives
- Maoist blast derails train in West Bengal, 20 killed, over 150 injured