AURANGABAD - Farmers are feeding their produce to animals because of sky rocketing vegetable prices Ganpat Kisan Paraskar, a farmer said: "We've put one quintal of celery.
AURANGABAD - Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) President Raj Thackeray has been granted bail in three different cases by local courts here.
AURANGABAD - Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi on Saturday demanded strict action against those involved in the black money controversy, and said the nation needs to ensure that people's money remains in India itself.
AURANGABAD - Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi on Saturday expressed shock over the burning alive of Additional District Collector Yashwant Sonawane in Manmad, Maharashtra.
AURANGABAD - A resolution to rename this historic city Sambhajinagar, after the son of Maratha chieftain Chhatrapati Shivaji, was approved Tuesday by the Aurangabad Municipal Corporation (AMC) - but this will have to be ratified by the state and central governments before it is implemented.
- Major fire breaks out in stationary bus at Aurangabad
- Animals in Aurangabad zoo not fed for two days
- Aurangabad artist writes holy book on rice grains
- VHP President Singhal charges Sonia Gandhi of spoiling Hindu culture
- Medha Patkar slams Pawar over alleged involvement in Lavasa project
- Farmers protest power shortage in Aurangabad
- 40 children down with fever after taking polio drops in Aurangabad
- Bomb explosion kills seven in Bihar
- Aurangabad cotton farmers demand compensation for rain-damaged crops
- Police foil Maoist bid to blow up Aurangabad District school
- 150 Mercedes cars sold in a day in Aurangabad
- Adulterated milk packets seized, destroyed in Aurangabad
- Incessant rains affect 1.5 lakh hectares of land in Maharashtra’s Marathwada region
- Political system is biggest determinant of everyone’s future: Rahul Gandhi
- Malnutrition claims lives of three tribal children in Maharashtra
- Artists celebrate 64th Independence Day by painting on rice grain
- Khadi Tricolour business, sales increases ahead of Independence Day
- Ageing lioness injured in Aurangabad Zoo
- Seepage damages paintings in Ellora caves
- Five killed as wall of a ‘Madarsa’ collapses in Aurangabad District
- Aurangabad police nab three for tiger skin poaching
- Paithani sarees get patent for protect against imitation
- Geoscientists resolve water crisis in villages in Aurangabad District
- Hailstones damage mango crop in Maharashtra
- Maoists kill four BMP soldiers in Bihar
- Demonstration in Aurangabad against price rise
- Hailstorm harms crops in Aurangabad
- Communal tension in Aurangabad following minaret collapse
- 18th century library reopens in Aurangabad after 70 years