PERTH - West Australian police have been accused of racism for closing pubs in regional communities when a funeral is in town.
PERTH - Indian billionaire Pankaj Oswal, who runs Burrup Fertilisers Pty Ltd (BFPL) in Pilbara, has said that he will fight the Commonwealth Bank's attempts to freeze his Australian assets, accusing the bank of seizing his Gulfstream private jet over a "technicality".
PERTH - Up to 20 houses have reportedly been engulfed by a bushfire in Roleystone in Perth's south-east, while firefighters are simultaneously battling a blaze that had forced the evacuation of more than 100 people in the Swan Valley.
PERTH - Fertiliser tycoons Pankaj and Radhika Oswal confirmed that they will not come back to Australia, as removalists moved in to pack up their elite Dalkeith home on Sunday morning.
PERTH - The director of a Muslim school in Australia has been found guilty of falsifying student numbers to fraudulently obtain 1.125 million dollars in government grants.
- Indian man gets life for double murder in Australia
- Oz opposition leader says Rudd wrong choice for foreign minister
- Oz judge orders Muslim witness to remove burqa in front of jury
- Oz Muslim school director “brutally stabbed” in Perth
- Tribe reburies Aboriginal warrior killed in 1800s
- India, Australia discuss co-operation in technical training
- India, Australia agree to enhance co-operation in mineral, energy sectors
- Australia can play a major role in India’s energy sector: Shinde
- Shinde calls for Indo-Australian cooperation in power sector
- Western Australia shaken by largest earthquake in 50 years
- Indian Australian billionaires ban workers from eating meat on their property
- Meat ban by Indian-origin billionaire stirs row
- Basic human rights being trampled in Australia in absence of federal Bill of Rights: Ex-state premier
- Indian remanded over double murder
- Indian student to be charged with two murders in Perth court
- Two Indian students die in Australia following fight over money: Police
- Evans welcomes 147 Indians as new Australian citizens