JAMMU - Celebrations marking the 63rd anniversary of Jammu and Kashmirs accession with India continued in Jammu for the second consecutive day Wednesday.
NEW DELHI - In the first five years of marriage, 97 percent of Singaporeans make small gestures to pacify their spouses when they are unhappy with them, suggests a new survey.
NEW DELHI - Six eminent Indian women from different walks of life, who undertook a week-long visit of Saudi Arabia from October 8 to 14 with the objective of improving bilateral relations and establishing better people-to-people contacts between both countries, have revealed a few surprises on their return.
LONDON - It has been a while since the English dictionary was updated but now a string of new words have made their way to the latest Collins English Dictionary.
GWALIOR - The mysterious deaths of fish in the historical Janak Lake of Madhya Pradesh capital Gwalior,is causing concern to environmentalists and local administration.
- More than a third of young Brits don’t feel part of their community
- It may be the end of time for the humble wristwatch
- Nearly five in ten American voters want Obama to run for president again
- Britain’s first newspaper in 25 years ‘for people on the go’
- Vatican asks Iraq not to execute ‘Christian’ ex-minister Tariq Aziz
- NATO planning vastly stepped up Russian involvement in Afghanistan
- Clinton says reports of Democrats demise exaggerated
- Three killed, six injured in bomb blast in Quetta
- Taj Mahal gets mudpack facial, courtesy rumoured visits by Obama, Sarkozy
- UK must dump US’ ‘redundant’ airport security checks’ line: BA Chairman
- India, Malaysia ink six pacts to take bilateral ties forward
- Discussions with Malaysian PM have laid the ground for multi-faceted partnership: Manmohan Singh
- Pak clerics’ refusal to issue ‘fatwas’ against terror raise sinister conspiracy theories
- Penguin to launch social network for bookworms
- Russian troops may train Afghans
- Diwali Bonanza For Delhi
- O’Hare Airport Back To Normalcy
- BSF delegation arrives in Pakistan
- BSF delegation arrives in Pakistan
- ‘Pak govt must provide immediate justice for Baloch atrocities’: Amnesty International
- UK’s top all-girls school bans skirts as girls wear them too short
- Reluctance to ask for directions makes men drive an extra 276 miles a year
- Tata’s water purifier wins top innovation prize
- 4 out of 5 applicants for new sickness benefit in UK are ‘fit to work’
- Brit-Indian doc ordered to pay back �1m after selling dangerous diet pills
- Woman wins men’s dream ‘mud baths and sexy models’ vacation!
- India, Malaysia ink pacts to boost bilateral ties
- Bihar Assembly polls: Election Commission issues notification for final phase
- UK declines Pak request to return ‘visa processing’ to country from Abu Dhabi ‘hub’
- Follow India’s example, give land to Pak poor to avoid Taliban tentacles
- Manmohan Singh concludes pacts to boost India-Malaysia bilateral ties
- Curfew imposed in four districts of J-K
- Final phase of Bihar Assembly polls on November 20
- Rally supporting Indo-Naga peace talks held in Senapati District
- Varanasi residents protest against theft at famous Vishwanath Temple
- Jon Stewart pips Barack Obama to ‘Most Influential Man’ title in poll
- Obama, Zardari agree ‘more needs to be done’ to tackle Pak-based terror threat to West
- Half of Italians cheat on their partners: Study
- Pak Army blockades fiercely anti-Taliban tribe near Afghan border
- Why holidaying Brits declare themselves ‘pregnant’ to French waiters
- WC psychic Paul the Octopus is dead - or is it all a cover-up?
- UK ministry blames three military units for Afghan civilian casualties
- Half of Italians have extramarital affairs
- Reluctant Pak, resilient Taliban scuppering US-led NATO military campaign in Afghanistan