NEW DELHI - India and Germany on Monday decided to impart fresh momentum to their efforts for reforms of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) and pledged to work with two other G-4 Members; Japan and Brazil to achieve the desired objective.
NEW DELHI - Germany today extended support to Comprehensive Convention on International Terrorism (CCIT), which was proposed by India in the United Nations.
PALAMU - The Jharkhand police arrested two Maoists after a fierce gun-battle in Jharkhand's Palamu district on Monday.
NEW DELHI - On the sidelines of the recently held Commonwealth Games, an attempt was made to showcase India's rich and diverse cultural heritage to the world by artistes from various parts of northeast region of the country.
NEW DELHI - A Parliamentary Committee on Transport, Tourism and Culture, has recommended for death penalty for hijackers, if they caused death, and also for enhancement of the ambit of the crime to include trains and buses, along with aircrafts.
- Naga women cops impress all during Commonwealth Games
- DMK minister Napoleon’s car attacked in Madurai
- Brit woman finds engagement ring lost for 17 years under pile of garbage
- State within state won’t be allowed in Pak: Babar Awan
- Taliban remain deadly threat in Peshawar despite Pak Army’s ‘purging’ claims
- Canada monitoring second shipload of Sri Lankan migrants to country
- UK man’s 33-yr-old ache was due to tooth stuck in ear!
- MQM ‘quitting decision’ on hold after Zardari vows to probe into Karachi target killings
- Princes William and Harry thank mum Diana ‘for making them tough men’
- Young cinemagoers in Pak against traditional segregated seating arrangement
- Now, ‘Ground Zero’ mosque developer sued by bank over unpaid loan
- The piglet that thinks she’s a dog
- FoDP-suggested reforms for aid should already have been taken by Pak govt: Editorial
- Al-Qaeda in Pakistan still remains Britain’s primary threat
- Brit shoppers not connected with Internet may be paying 2.7 billion dollars more per year
- Chinese firms, banks bypassing UN sanctions to aid Iran’s nuke weapons programme: US
- Only increased political mutual trust can ease strained US-China military ties: Analysts
- Bin Laden, deputy, living in luxury in northwest Pak protected by ISI: NATO official
- Five armoured corps regiments to get President colours
- 66pc of police time ‘is wasted in red tape procedures’
- Kevin Rudd called Ban Ki-moon ‘Spanky Banky’, reveals book
- ‘Dulux dog’ looking cloud snapped
- Jammu and Kashmir police defuse explosive device in Srinagar
- More than 50 pc Kiwis regret career choice
- German company patents ‘night milk’ that improves sleep
- Chilean ‘Casanova Nurse’ miner has second mistress!
- Army organizes exhibition in Madurai to motivate youth
- Forest officials recover body of leopard in Mussoorie
- Iran negotiating behind-the-scenes deal for pro-Tehran govt in Iraq
- Poppy cultivation spread over 92 kanals of land destroyed in J-K
- Man dies after fall while cutting grass in Baramulla in J-K
- Timely detection of IED averts tragedy in Srinagar (Second Lead)
- Govt. launches Rs. 350 cr project to set up radar sensors along coastlines
- Vice presidency means no privacy says Joe Biden’s wife
- Miner “Super Mario” Sepulveda calls talk of sex ‘wrong’