PARIS - An anonymous group of French diplomats known only by the name "Marly" has hit out at President Nicolas Sarkozy for pursuing a foreign policy that is impulsive, amateurish and preoccupied with the nation's image in the media.
PARIS - Indian Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee arrived for the ongoing G-20 Meet of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors here on Saturday.
PARIS - Eric Zemmour, a well-known commentator and coloumnist for Le Figaro, a French daily newspaper, has been found guilty of inciting racial hatred after passing comments that were hurtful for certain ethnic communities.
PARIS - Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee has confirmed that South Africa was the latest entry in the BRIC-Brazil, Russia, India and China association of countries.
PARIS - India's Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee has said that his meeting with his French counterpart Christine Lagarde were quite satisfactory and India would focus on expanding ties with France.
- Mukherjee wants each country to adjust its currency as per market forces
- ‘Carlos the Jackal’ set for trial for role in terrorist attacks in France
- Sarkozy’s party accused of anti-Semitism following potential rival diatribe
- Thousands evacuated from Paris suburb after live WWII bomb discovery
- Zardari took ‘massive secret commissions’ for securing French submarine deal: Report
- Most of French, Germans consider Islam ‘a threat’ to national identity: Poll
- “Pakistan single greatest threat to global security”: France’s chief counterterrorism judge
- France launches pilotless mine-hunting vessel
- Concorde Crash Trial Results Out
- Picasso Paintings Found
- Villepin backs ‘France-Pak arms deal kickbacks’ claims against Sarkozy
- Sweden seeks Interpol arrest warrant for WikiLeaks founder
- Former minister confirms unholy France-Pak arms sale kickbacks deal
- ‘Iran says ‘no final decision taken on ’stoning to death’ woman’s execution’
- French ‘burka rage’ teacher faces jail after ripping off Muslim woman’s face veil
- No evidence that Pak floods benefited Taliban: Holbrooke
- 9/11 ‘wouldn’t have happened’ had US got terror alert ahead of event: Holbrooke
- French Muslims feeling targeted over 26/11 Mumbai-style attack threat in Europe
- ‘Kickbacks and killings’ arms deal scandal back to haunt Sarkozy, Zardari?
- France's Constitutional Council endorses veil ban
- French magistrate to probe arms deal kickback with Pakistan
- Renault sells $4.2B stake in Volvo
- France warns of high terror risk in Britain
- Preparing for takeoff on Castelbajac 'airlines'
- Moth-eaten chic at Chanel, France's heritage house
- Document shows ex-French leader's anti-Semitism
- Like clockwork, Akris churns out another fine show
- US may issue warning on public places in Europe
- Paris Motor Show Make Carmakers Anxious
- US, Europe experts play down reports of new Qaeda threats
- Police: Eiffel Tower evacuated after bomb threat
- France on high alert after warnings of possible terrorist attacks
- France: no military plan to free Niger hostages
- Number of fat people in US to grow, report says
- Chirac could face 10-yr prison term if convicted for embezzlement