CAIRO/JERUSALEM - Authorities in Egypt Tuesday allowed two Iranian warships to pass through the Suez Canal in the direction of the Mediterranean Sea, security sources in Cairo said.
JERUSALEM - The Northern Command of the Israel Defence Force (IDF) believes Iran may initiate an attack against Tel Aviv if it feels under pressure due to anti-government protests.
JERUSALEM - The alarm and anxiety that was quite visible in Israel last week as the revolution in Egypt was unfolding, leading to the eventual exit of President Hosni Mubarak who was seen as Jerusalem's staunchest regional ally, appears to be receding and giving way to nuanced admiration for the Egyptian people and sympathy for their cause.
JERUSALEM - Israel is keeping an eye on the ongoing unrest in Egypt, fearing that the country could fall into the hands of Islamic fundamentalists if fair elections are not held.
JERUSALEM - Analysts have said that there is no immediate need for Israel to be alarmed over the prospect of a Lebanese government being backed by its worst enemy, the Hezbollah.
- Israeli soldiers fired at Gaza-bound aid ships in self-defence, says inquiry
- Palestinian negotiators had secretly agreed partial Israel annexation
- Palestinian negotiators deny Al-Jazeera report on Mideast peace compromise
- Israel bars AESA radar export to India
- Saudi Arabia to release vulture detained over spying for Israel’s Mossad
- British consulate employees in Jerusalem charged for arms trafficking
- Palestinian President Abbas UN, EU to draft new peace plan
- Israeli military condemns Brit activists for revealing its ‘war criminal’ soldiers on website
- ‘Internet offers militants real-time access to top-level spy systems’
- 2 militants dead in Israeli raid in West Bank
- Israel PM slams humiliating videos of Palestinians
- Israeli soldier filmed humiliating female Palestinian detainee on video
- Israeli rabbis visit torched West Bank mosque
- Israeli army investigates video of dancing soldier
- Israel deports pro-Palestinian Nobel laureate
- Israeli court scolds Nobel winner
- Israeli judge scolds Nobel winner for propaganda
- Egypt backs Palestinian position on settlements
- Israeli court rejects Nobel laureate's appeal
- US envoy pressing to save Mideast talks
- Jewish boat activists: Israel treated us harshly
- US pressing Israel to halt West Bank construction
- Israel navy halts Gaza-bound boat without violence
- Israel warship approaches Gaza-bound activist boat
- Activists expect Israel to stop Gaza-bound boat
- Jewish activists set sail for Gaza from Cyprus
- Israeli settlement freeze to end at midnight
- Israel security guard kills protester in Jerusalem
- Israeli jurist on Gaza flotilla inquiry dies at 93
- Archaeologists find theater box at Herod's palace
- PM wants Israeli troops at Palestinian border
- Israeli military says troops kill wanted Hamas man
- Israel to buy advanced US fighter jets
- Internet holy day blackout imposed in Israel
- Envelope with white powder found at US embassy in Israel