TOKYO - Pakistan is not looking for aid, instead it is looking for trade and market access to "turn around" its shattered economy, President Asif Ali Zardari has said.
TOKYO - Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari said that Japan should extend similar kind of cooperation to his country on peaceful uses of nuclear energy like that of India.
TOKYO - The upcoming India-Japan Global Partnership Summit 2011, which marks ten years of the announcement of the partnership, will initiate a new framework of working together between the two nations and give a new direction to the way the world looks like today.
TOKYO - Union Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma and Japanese Foreign Minister Seiji Maehara signed the Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) here on Wednesday to give greater impetus to trade and investments between the two nations.
TOKYO, JAPAN (GaeaTimes.com)- Godzilla is an iconic monster character that is well known among the lovers of sci-fi flicks.
- Japan should develop nuke weapons to defend itself from China, N. Korea: Tokyo Governor
- Heavy Snowfall Arrests Japan
- Japan, US discuss North Korea strategy, missile shield
- Japan says Chinese military aircraft more aggressive since September
- N. Korea gets gender wrong while calling US politician ‘human scum’
- Worried over China, Japan adopts new defence policy
- Japan Bans Sale of ‘Explicit’ Manga Comics
- New Japanese defense strategy to focus more on China, N. Korea
- Japan to release new military guidelines to focus more on China
- Japan, US begin biggest-ever military exercises
- Japan, US to begin biggest military exercises
- Japan drops plans to make ‘aggressive’ China key part of its new foreign policy
- DoCoMo Announceds Launch Of LTE Technology In December
- India, Japan express resolve to help for a stable, democratic and terror-free Afghanistan
- India, Japan reiterate their support to East Asia Summit
- India, Japan to celebrate 60th anniversary of diplomatic relations in 2012
- India, Japan to enhance greater cooperation to combat terrorism
- India, Japan welcome setting up of nuclear energy working group
- India, Japan favour setting up of ministerial level economic dialogue
- India, Japan express desire for a strategic and global partnership
- India assessing China’s changing position on Jammu and Kashmir
- Now, Japan, Sweden warn citizens against al-Qaeda Mumbai-style terror attacks in Europe
- Rollins at 80 still wows loyal jazz fans in Japan
- Japan PM warns on China as 3 freed Japanese return
- China's media say 3 Japanese freed, 1 still held
- Japan asks China to cover damage to patrol boats
- Japan says will release Chinese vessel skipper
- US envoy: No quick progress likely in NKorea talks
- 230,000 Japanese aged over 100 ‘missing’
- China: Japan trial of boat captain will harm ties
- ANA setting up low-cost carrier, a Japan first
- US officials to discuss NKorea impasse in Asia
- Bank of Japan holds emergency policy meeting
- Japanese resort towns battle marauding monkey
- 'Eat Pray Love' star Julia Roberts happy as is