CUBA - Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro has said that America is not worried about maintaining peace in Libya but is more concerned about country's oil reserves.
HAVANA - When Fidel Castro suddenly decided to shed his trademark olive green military fatigues and don street clothes in public for the first time in 35 years, a white guayabera shirt over blue slacks is what he put on.
HAVANA - Fidel Castro gave his longest speech since illness forced him from power four years ago, but limited his comments on Tuesday to describing Cuba's past and avoided any mention of the tumultuous economic changes the country is embarking on under his brother's leadership.
HAVANA - The wife of an American contractor detained in Cuba for nine months on suspicion of spying has been allowed to come to the island and visit him, two people familiar with the case said Thursday.
HAVANA - Fidel Castro has met with hundreds of Japan-based activists who came to Cuba in what they call a Peace Boat to promote global peace and human rights.
- Cuban minister recalls NY Malcolm X-Castro meeting
- Germany takes in 2 ex-Guantanamo inmates
- Castro discusses 'nuclear winter' with US academic
- Cuba's leaders lay out details for layoffs
- Cuban dissident: Castro should be tried
- Iranians unaware Castro has taken up their cause
- Report: Castro blasts Ahmadinejad as anti-Semitic
- Fidel Castro dusts off military uniform
- New photos show Fidel Castro with US journalist
- Cuba's Fidel Castro gives new details of illness
- Spain says US to take Cuba prisoners
- Ex-Cuba strongman Fidel Castro releases his autobiography
- Castro accuses US of torture in 'Cuban Five' case
- Castro to release first volume of memoirs in August
- Cuba: Fidel Castro visits town outside Havana
- Cuba sets shake-up for powerful health minister
- Guantanamo detainees sent to Algeria, Cape Verde
- Cuban dissidents claim they were misled by Spain
- UN chief wants human rights improvement from Cuba
- Castro takes questions, warns of nuclear war
- Cuba releases new photos of Fidel Castro in public
- Clinton asks Jewish support to free worker in Cuba
- Spain releases names of Cuban prisoners
- Freed Cubans to be flown to Madrid
- 52 Cuban dissidents still jailed from '03 group
- Ohio psychologist faces Guantanamo abuse claim
- Germany to take in 2 Guantanamo inmates
- Venezuela to send detained Salvadoran to Cuba
- Chavez: Detained Salvadoran wanted in Cuba
- 10 years on, Elian not angry at Miami relatives
- US gov't applauds release of Cuban activist Ferrer
- Cuba dissident jailed since July goes to court
- Clinton urges release of American held in Cuba
- Maldives: Accepting Guantanamo detainees honorable
- Cubans march against homophobia