BEIJING - China's National Museum, which houses over a million relics, including a 3,500-year-old vessel, reopened Tuesday after three years of renovation.
BEIJING - China's Environment Minister Zhou Shengxian has warned that increasing pollution and demand for resources will threaten the country's economic growth.
BEIJING - China's top officials have declared there is no limit to the expansion of Beijing's nuclear weapon arsenal, fears abound internationally that it will eventually be equal to that of the United States, and will have profound consequences on maintaining strategic balance in Asia.
BEIJING - Zhu Guangya a nuclear physicist who developed China's first atom and hydrogen bombs, died on Saturday.
BEIJING - The Chinese government plans to set its annual Gross Domestic Product target at seven percent for the period of 2011-2015, to raise the quality of growth and to improve the country's standard of living.
- Chinese online activists charged with subversion over calls for Jasmine revolution
- US envoy to China ‘flees scene’ after being spotted at ‘Jasmine Revolution’ rally
- Amended Chinese law says organ traffickers will get death penalty
- Chinese man dies after three days of continuous Internet gaming
- Senior Chinese Official for better social management to ensure long-term peace
- South Korea ready for talks with North Korea
- Detained Chinese Nobel winner Liu Xiaobo’s wife claims her family is ‘hostage’
- Frequent droughts posing potential threat to food security in China
- China says US using Internet freedom pitch as pretext for interfering in others’ internal affairs
- AIDS ranked as top killer disease in China for third year in a row
- ‘Drought in China will not hit world grain prices’, says Foreign Ministry spokesman
- Chinese railway minister sacked over corruption
- It’s not cupid, just a chemical reaction, say experts
- Chinese netizens view ‘livelihood issues’ as top concern
- China rejects Japan’s demand for damaged vessels’ reimbursement
- Chinese men facing trial in Beijing over human organ trafficking
- china’s nuke power sector target too ‘aggressive’, says expert
- China registered 4.6m trademarks by end of 2010
- Beijing denies reports of Somali hijacking of Chinese-flagged commercial ship
- Ruins of “Wooden” Great Wall discovered in NE China
- China’s largest insurers guilty of three billion yuan fraud
- China targets ‘false’, internet-led news
- 248 Chinese officials arrested over food safety flaws in 2010
- 2.57 million Chinese affected by drought
- Dissident artist loses confidence in Chinese legal system following “fake” charges
- S. Korea drops demand for N. Korea apology for resumption of Six-Party talks
- Outgoing Google CEO Eric Schmidt wants to expand firm’s business in China
- For first time, Chinese PM asks citizens to ‘criticize and supervise the government’
- China’s wine production set to overtake Australia’s in next three years
- Security beefed up at Beijing airport after Moscow blast
- China to create world’s largest mega city with 42 million people
- International crime groups spreading ‘trafficking of Chinese women’ abroad
- China welcomes proposed ‘inter-Korean military talks’
- Chinese to get spring festival allowances
- A third of Chinese people used the Internet in 2010: Report