NEW YORK - "THE REV" and "PSALM48" can join "ARMYMOM" and "DARE2BU" on the license plates of cars in Vermont after a federal appeals court ruled Friday that the First Amendment leaves room for religion on vanity plates.
WATERBURY, Vt. - Vermont State Police say a body found by hunters over the weekend is that of a missing 78-year-old grandmother.
The unemployment rate fell in two-thirds of the nation's 372 metro areas last month, the Labor Department said Thursday.
MONTPELIER, Vt. - Under fire in maple syrup country, the maker of Log Cabin All Natural Syrup said Tuesday it's getting rid of the product's caramel coloring in response to complaints by producers of the real thing.
CABOT, Vt. - A rebate program aimed at helping to prevent tractor rollover deaths is expanding to Vermont and two other Eastern states where hilly terrain can be deadly to farmers.
- Vt. town holds vigil for abducted grandmother
- Vigil, new website for missing Vt. grandmother
- Police seek help finding missing Vt. grandmother
- How do you predict fall foliage? With lots of eyes
- Green Mountain to buy Van Houtte for $890 million
- Vt. law gives Indian tribe hope for recognition
- Auction offers pieces of country for conservation
- Vt. worker run over by street sweeper, survives
- Vt. scrap-wood dinosaur posing modern-day problem
- NH board approves FairPoint reorganization
- Calvin Coolidge, born July 4: Hero to tea partiers
- Some along US-Canada border want port to stay open
- Crash in upstate NY kills 4, including mom, 2 kids
- Girl, Va. mom missing from Vt. gay custody fight
- Hard-hit Vt. plans 2nd memorial for Mideast wars
- For more children, dinner is coming from Uncle Sam
- Vt. farmer finds stolen 116-pound African tortoise
- In US, welcome mat goes out for stranded travelers
- States move to let firms pursue social mission
- Limited impact seen from Vermont Yankee shutdown
- Woman faces arrest in Vt. lesbian custody dispute
- Vt. health chief: Tritium may in Connecticut River
- Farm to School program changes kids' views on food
- Vt. nuke plant: Tritium may be leaking from pipe
- Top Vermont Yankee official 'relieved of duties'
- Vt. man's vintage snowflake photos for sale in NYC
- Anti-smoking groups in Vt. want budget preserved
- Artist Stephen Huneck, 'dog chapel' founder, dies
- Legal fight in lesbian custody dispute ratchets up
- Record snow falls in Vermont; chill spreads south
- Vt. judge: Birth mom must give child to ex-partner
- Vt. woman begs thief to return $1,000 wheelchair