TAIPEI - The 19th Taipei International Book Exhibition will open Wednesday with a focus on Bhutan, "the world's happiest country," organizers said Sunday.
TAIPEI - Taiwan Tuesday held a live-fire missile test to show its self-defence capabilities, but nearly one-third of the missiles missed their target.
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese President Ma Ying-jeou has congratulated jailed Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo for winning the Nobel Peace Prize and called on China to improve its human rights record.
TAIPEI - A young woman in Taiwan launched a Free Hugs campaign Sunday, hoping to hug 10,000 strangers within three months to spread love.
- 6,000 Taiwan couples get married on ‘lucky day’
- Taiwan couples go whole 9 yards in mass wedding
- Taiwan craftsman seeks to save printing heritage
- Taiwan seeks F-16s to boost defence
- Taiwan urges US to sell island advanced weapons
- Report: US to sell Taiwan decommissioned warships
- Taiwan-China flight negotiations hit snag
- Mysterious Taiwanese offers free meal at restaurant
- US-Taiwanese man held after bomb hoax on plane
- Taiwan executes 4 inmates
- Taiwan singer conjures up Susan Boyle comparisons
- Over 4,000 Taiwan men reported abuse by wives
- Pork-flavored doughnuts? A Chinese market beckons
- Lawmaker: Taiwan still wants US subs