LONDON - A survey has found that one million Britons are left confused and helpless by easy everyday modern tasks like changing a tyre, hanging wallpaper and wiring a plug.
LONDON - A retired couple in Britain were surprised when while chopping firewood they discovered the image of E.T.
LONDON - The trial sessions of a Bangladeshi British Airways computer engineer who had plotted to blow up a plane have revealed that Anwar al-Awlaki, the American born leader of the al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), is plotting to send operatives to Britain to launch attacks.
LONDON - Woolwich Crown Court has convicted Rajib Karim, an Asian-origin British Airways computer engineer who had plotted to blow up a plane, of four terror charges, including sharing information of use to hate groups.
LONDON - A restaurant in London, which was selling ice cream containing human breast milk, has had its supplies seized by council officials amid fears it is unsafe.
- UK ’s Advertising Standards Authority gets power to monitor website text
- Athens named ‘world’s most flirtatious city’
- Indian-origin girlfriend charged with murder of Sikh TV chief in London
- Brit pilot escapes bullet hit while evacuating civilians from Libya
- Voluptuous nurse ‘lover’ ’sure Gaddafi will triumph against the rebels’
- 11-year-old from Thailand is World’s Hairiest Girl
- Chimpanzee meat on sale in Britain’s lucrative markets, restaurants
- Happy teenagers are prone to get divorced: Study
- Prince Harry’s girlfriend gets raunchy surprise at royal bash
- Kensington Street tops most expensive homes list in London
- Restricting entrance of overseas students to UK varsities ‘is madness’: Experts
- French Foreign Secretary resigns over friendship with Tunisian dictator
- BBC travel magazine offers ‘adventure holiday’ to crisis-struck Libya
- Larry the ratcatcher at Downing Street shows no interest in rodents
- Muslim teaching asst. ‘felt like jumping in front of bus’ after being racially abused at UK school
- Libyan forces using western arms to deal with anti- Gaddafi protestors: EU
- Brit oldest dad of twins has 13th child at 72 but still wants more kids
- Indian origin television chief ‘lured to murder by lover’
- Seven men found buried alive in Gadaffi’s East Libya compound
- UK to continue aid to India, terminates aid to 16 other nations
- Benz is Britain’s favourite consumer super brand
- Baloch Human Rights Council expresses extreme concern over Pak atrocities
- ‘Huge support for far right party, if they give up violence’: Searchlight poll
- Spitfire designer’s family angry over school renaming
- Meet the eight-year-old boy who rings bells up to 8 times his body weight!
- Having an abortion is safer than having a baby, say UK docs
- Winner of world’s first robot marathon crosses the line after 55 hrs!
- Engaging in gaze contest is a reflex
- War against Islam in Afghanistan partly of US’s own making: Gorbachev
- UK brokered secret 10 billion pound deal to detoxify ‘Brand Libya’
- Oz mayor ‘faces suspension for comments on Asian women’s chest sizes’
- ‘Lost diary’ sheds light on Queen Victoria’s relationship with Indian servant
- How celebs find the perfect Oscars dress
- Average Brit man spends 11 yrs in front of TV, 10,500 hrs in pub
- Jacqui Smith asks porn barons to fund ‘real’ sex ed in schools