CAIRO - Tension is mounting in the Egyptian capital Cairo after the military staged an apparent show of strength during a sixth day of anti-government protests.
CAIRO - Full-fledged chaos has been reported at several regions of Egypt, on the fifth straight day of demonstrations calling for the resignation of President Hosni Mubarak.
CAIRO, EGYPT (GaeaTimes.com)- In an unprecedented and unexpected development the Internet traffic from and to Egypt has been blocked and the incident has sent sensations across global media.
Sharm-el-SHEIKH - A 70-year-old German woman died after being savaged by a shark off the Egyptian resort of Sharm El-Sheikh on Sunday.
CAIRO - Egypt backed the Palestinians' refusal to negotiate with Israel as long as it continues to build West Bank settlements, even as officials urged Sunday for continued diplomacy to salvage the month-old talks.
- Egypt rebuffs US concerns over human rights
- Egypt unearths 3,400-year-old granite statues
- Bin Laden: Relief body needed for Muslim countries
- Sudan sets conditions for south independence vote
- Official says Canadian detained in Libya can leave
- Egypt accuses Israel of "chutzpah" at nuclear meet
- Egyptian newspaper defends doctored photo
- Posters for Egypt's spy chief as president removed
- Group promotes Egypt's spy chief for president
- Egypt discovers 3,500-year-old oasis trading post
- Iranian president offers friendship to the US
- Van Gogh Painting Still Missing
- Search still on for van Gogh painting in Egypt
- Thieves steal Van Gogh painting from Cairo museum
- Stolen Greek statue to return home to Egypt
- Report: Saudi judge considers paralysis punishment
- Al-Qaida leader says Turkey kills Muslims
- 6 African migrants killed in Egypt in desert clash
- 4 African migrants killed in Egypt desert clash
- Al-Qaida appeals to sympathizers for donations
- Egypt blames Gaza groups for rocket attacks
- Al-Qaida-linked group claims tanker attack in Gulf
- Jordan: Proof that rockets fired from Egypt
- Aid group suspends work due to South Sudan attacks
- Abbas resists push for direct talks with Israel
- Al-Qaida No. 2 slams France's ban on Islamic veils
- King Tut's chariot headed to Discovery exhibition
- Al-Qaida in N. Africa says French hostage killed
- Egypt: Mubarak in top form, aides 'out of breath'
- Al-Qaida cleric: Yemen to be Obama's Afghanistan
- Va. man back in US after weeks on no-fly list
- Va. man stuck in Egypt on no-fly list coming to US
- Libyan ship with Gaza aid docks in Egyptian port
- Libyan ship carrying aid for Gaza heads for Egypt
- Libya aid ship moving again, heading to Egypt