ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Prime Minster Yousaf Raza Gilani has said there was solid evidence that foreign elements and powers were involved in aggravating the situation in Balochistan.
KABUL - International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) chief General David Petraeus has ordered an investigation into claims that an army unit trained in psychological operations was told to manipulate American senators to get more money and troops for the Afghan war.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), which is investigating the Benazir Bhutto assassination case, has refused to succumb to enormous pressure from high-ups regarding dropping former president Pervez Musharraf's name from its challan list, sources have said.
LAHORE - US Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman John F.
NEW DELHI - A senior discipline official in China has revealed that "naked officials", the name given to public servants whose wives have taken residence abroad and who are suspected to be more prone to corruption, will soon be subjected to more scrutiny.
- China bans Chinglish buzzwords created by netizens
- Nawaz untrustworthy, entire PML-N leadership double-faced: PML-Q leader
- Dick Cheney faces bribery charges in Nigeria over LNG plant scandal
- US believed Rajapaksa was responsible for 2009 Tamil massacre: Wikileaks
- “Pak Army always in favour of resolution of all disputes including Kashmir”: Musharraf
- Jailed Taliban commander “regrets violent past,” backs Brit soldiers now in Afghanistan
- Pak hands over another 26/11 dossier to India ahead of Obama visit
- “No indication” that Taliban leadership is interested in Afghan peace talks: Holbrooke
- Gunmen torch 29 more NATO oil tankers in Pakistan
- Taiwan's Ma congratulates Nobel laureate Liu
- Report says US bomb-sniffing dogs not up to snuff
- Intel: US missiles kill 9 in Pakistan tribal area
- Gates says US-Seoul alliance strong on North Korea
- Obama calls on China to free Nobel laureate Liu
- 9/11 link to militant in Europe terror alert
- Report: NKorea seems to be moving on nuke weapons
- Dalai Lama asks China to free Nobel laureate Liu
- NATO: terror threat in Europe justifies Afghan war
- Governor: Blast at Afghan mosque kills many
- NKorean official confirms Kim Jong Un as leader
- 6 Afghan militiamen killed in NATO chopper strike
- 1 step forward, often 2 back at Commonwealth Games
- Pakistan probes video of apparent army executions
- Chinese dissident's wife worries about his safety
- Chinese dissident's wife seeks help finding him
- Kyrgyz candidate warns of rent hike for US base
- Pakistan doesn't reopen border despite US apology
- Taliban commander, 7 others killed in NATO attack
- Taliban leader, 7 others killed in NATO attack
- US apologizes for attack on Pakistani soldiers
- White House voices support for talks with Taliban
- Cheers as Delhi lets ladies behind the bar
- Geithner presses China on currency reform
- Turkmen activist allowed into human rights meeting
- 25 NATO fuel tankers attacked in Pakistan