MUMBAI - Former IAS officer Subhash Lalla has resigned as a member of Maharashtra State Human Rights Commission following allegations of his involvement in the Adarsh Cooperative Housing Society scam.
LONDON - The US Navy has launched an investigation after it emerged that a senior officer aboard a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier had made a series of raunchy videos and then shown them to his crew.
WASHINGTON - Nadya Suleman, who earned herself the nickname Octomom after she gave birth to octuplets, has not been evicted from her home as yet.
WASHINGTON - A 7.2 magnitude earthquake has been detected in the Pacific near the central coast of Chile, US authorities have said.
WASHINGTON - US President Barack Obama has reportedly signed into law a bill to compensate emergency workers who fell ill following rescue and clean-up efforts during the 9/11 attacks on New York City.
- PML-N will bail out PPP coalition govt if no-confidence motion initiated: Shujaat
- Iran’s nuclear power plant to go on line in February
- Afghan transit trade through Gwadar port can boost Baloch economy: Raisani
- Afghan peace delegation to arrive in Pakistan on Jan 5
- ‘Iranian woman’s ’stoning to death’ sentence could still be quashed’
- Aarushi murder case: closure report registered in Ghaziabad court
- Samy Vellu to begin special envoy duties with India visit this week
- Average adult in Britain tells 3 lies a day: Survey
- US ambassador to China Huntsman hints at running for President in 2012
- ‘King Con’ claims he earned 2m pound from crime, slept with 2,500 women
- India to become power surplus nation: Shinde
- Mohan Bhagwat slams central government
- Iran to supply 70MW electricity to Afghanistan, Pakistan
- NATO confirms killing of Taliban Deputy Governor in Afghanistan
- S. Korea ready for talks with North provided not provoked
- Iran’s ’stoning to death’ woman, son to sue two Germans for ‘illegal’ interview attamepts
- Most size 12 Brit women still think they are too fat
- Jaganmohan Reddy to resume Odrapu Yatra today
- Aarushi murder case: CBI closure report to come up today
- North India reels under cold wave, 30 dead so far
- Sri Lanka set to erase colonial name ‘Ceylon’ from state institutions
- Gujjar delegation to hold talks with Rajasthan government
- USS Enterprise Video Under Scanner