WAGAH - The Border Security Force (BSF) on Wednesday handed over 20 Pakistani prisoners to the Pakistani Rangers at the Wagah joint check post.
WAGAH - Sixty four Pakistani nationals, most of them fishermen and who were internees in Indian prisons, have been repatriated across the Wagah border after they completed their jail-terms.
WAGAH - Spectators who visit the Attari - Wagah land route to watch the "Beating the Retreat" ceremony opine that even as the two neighbours have decided to tone down the shrill drill, the "show must go on".
WAGAH - Pakistani Rangers handed over the last batch of 141 of the 442 released Indian fishermen to the Border Security Force (BSF) officials here on Tuesday afternoon at the Wagah-Attari border.
WAGAH - One hundred one Indian fishermen crossed into India through the Wagah- Attari land route on Sunday after being released by the Pakistan maritime force and rangers.
- Pakistan releases second batch of 100 Indian fishermen
- Retreat ceremony, a major draw at Wagah on 64th Independence Day
- India-Pakistan border guards meet at Wagah-Attari check post
- “Beating the Retreat” ceremony at Wagah border to be less aggressive
- Pak envoy expects good results from foreign ministers meeting
- Pak Sindhis call for reform of Indo-Pak visa regime
- India releases Pakistani civilian prisoners
- India-Pakistan Border Guards meet to resolve border related issues