TRIPOLI - A secret video filmed on a mobile phone has revealed Colonel Muammar Gaddafi's son calling opponents of his father's regime as 'b******s' and brandishing a semi-automatic rifle in the air while simultaneously urging supporters to fight for their homeland 'until the last bullet'.
TRIPOLI - Libyan dictator Colonel Muammar Gaddafi has laughed off international pressure to step down, saying the western leaders have "no morals," and insisted that the citizens of his country love him, and would do anything to protect him.
TRIPOLI - Saif al-Islam Gadhafi, the son of Libyan leader Col.
TRIPOLI - A former Libyan official has claimed that the Lockerbie bomber, Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi, had blackmailed Colonel Muammar Gaddafi and threatened to reveal that he had ordered the devastating attack on Pan Am Flight 103 unless the dictator ensured his release from the Scottish prison.
TRIPOLI - Army leaders in eastern Libya who are opposing the Colonel Muammar Gaddafi regime are reportedly preparing to dispatch a rebel force to Tripoli to support the uprising there.
- Johnson enjoying stint as first-change bowler in Oz World Cup campaign
- Libyan soldiers who supported pro-democracy protestors ‘burned alive’ by comrades in Benghazi
- US evacuates embassy officials from Libya
- Libyan revolutionaries used dating website to organize anti-Gaddafi protests
- UK set to seize Gaddafi’s billions in London
- India urging Libya to open Tripoli airport for its flights
- Ship sailing to Bengazhi to evacuate Indians
- All Pakistanis safe in Libya: Envoy
- Libya rejected offers to invest with Bernie Madoff, Allen Stanford: WikiLeaks
- WikiLeaks cables detail Qaddafi clan’s extravagant exploits
- India to evacuate its citizens, condemns use of force in Libya
- Worker from TN killed in Libya due to road accident: Indian Embassy
- Libyan regime collapse could create ‘tidal wave’ of refugees to EU
- Members of Libya’s mission to UN ask genocidal war criminal Qaddafi to step down soon
- Gaddafi’s son warns of ‘civil war’ in Libya if father’s regime toppled
- Gaddafi regime’s snipers kill 15 mourners attending funeral of protesters in Libya
- Lockerbie bomber said to be close to death
- Organizers: Lebanese ship to sail for Gaza Sunday
- Outrage over Libyan celebrations for first anniversary of Lockerbie bomber’s release
- Libya says Palestinians freed in deal for Israeli
- Swiss man leaves Libya as 2 nations end dispute
- Swiss man to leave Libya as 2 nations end dispute
- Dutch boy unaware of being lone Libyan plane crash survivor
- 105 killed in air crash near Tripoli Airport
- Doubts raised after Lockerbie bomber blocks release of medical reports
- Libya releases 214 Islamic militants
- Libya accepts US apology
- Libya demands US apology for 'jihad' response
- Fury over ‘terminally ill’ Lockerbie bomber living in luxury villa six months after release