ISRAEL - Israeli archaeologists have said that the Jericho tower, which was constructed 11,000-years-ago, was built to promote farming and to entice people to abandon their nomadic ways and to settle down.
TEL AVIV - Israel has reacted with quiet and deep concern over the exit of long-term ally Hosni Mubarak as the president of Egypt.
TEL AVIV - Former Israeli President Moshe Katsav has been convited by a court here on two counts of rape.
ISRAEL - A new study has revealed that the most popular faith in the US is Judaism.
BEIRUT - A television station run by Lebanon's militant Hezbollah group has aired a rare spot showing the group's reclusive leader emerging from hiding to plant a tree.
- 2 militants dead in Israeli raid in West Bank
- Israel signs contract to buy US-made fighter jets
- Israel PM slams humiliating videos of Palestinians
- Israeli rabbis visit torched West Bank mosque
- Israeli army investigates video of dancing soldier
- Israel deports pro-Palestinian Nobel laureate
- Israeli court scolds Nobel winner
- Israeli judge scolds Nobel winner for propaganda
- Egypt backs Palestinian position on settlements
- Israeli court rejects Nobel laureate's appeal
- US envoy pressing to save Mideast talks
- Palestinian rights groups slam Gaza vote at UN
- Jewish boat activists: Israel treated us harshly
- US pressing Israel to halt West Bank construction
- Israel navy halts Gaza-bound boat without violence
- Israel warship approaches Gaza-bound activist boat
- US 'disappointed' in Israel over settlements
- US Mideast envoy to return to region
- AP source: US Mideast envoy to return to region
- Activists expect Israel to stop Gaza-bound boat
- Jewish activists set sail for Gaza from Cyprus
- US urging Israelis, Palestinians to keep talking
- Activists set sail for Gaza from Cyprus
- Israeli settlement freeze to end at midnight
- AP photographer wounded during West Bank protest
- Obama, Ahmadinejad trade barbs over 9/11
- Arab move to censure Israel stymied at UN meeting
- Obama presses Mideast peace in UN address
- UN experts: Israel flotilla raid broke int'l law
- Egypt accuses Israel of "chutzpah" at nuclear meet
- Israel security guard kills protester in Jerusalem
- Iran displays advanced missile at military parade
- Israeli jurist on Gaza flotilla inquiry dies at 93
- Archaeologists find theater box at Herod's palace
- PM wants Israeli troops at Palestinian border