MADRID - A Pakistani citizen has been arrested in Spain for allegedly forging passports for the Laskar e Taiba (LeT) as well as the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE).
MADRID - A Romanian gypsy woman says she is delighted to be a grandmother after her 10-year-old daughter gave birth to a baby girl in Spain, a media report said.
MADRID - A court official in Spain says a judge wants to question ex-members of Colombia's FARC rebels to investigate that organization's links to the Basque separatist group ETA.
MADRID - Spanish energy company Repsol said Friday it has sold a 40 percent stake in its Brazil subsidiary to China's Sinopec for $7.1 billion, creating one of Latin America's largest energy companies.
MADRID - Basque separatist group ETA reportedly says it is willing to declare a permanent cease-fire, verified by international observers, in a bid to settle the troubled region's long-running conflict with the Spanish government.
- Spaniards who banned bullfights OK flaming horns
- Spanish region votes on regulating bull festivals
- 2 panda cubs born in Spanish zoo
- Spain: US woman killed in Seville, body chopped up
- Spain dismisses Basque separatist group's truce
- Spain: we do not trust ETA ceasefire
- Dutch teen sailor reaches Canary Islands
- North African group says hostage demands were met
- Spain says US to take Cuba prisoners
- Bull leaps into bullring stands in Spain, 40 hurt
- Spain becomes latest country to take on Google
- Spanish air traffic controllers hold off on strike
- Spanish air traffic controllers may strike
- Tens of thousands of tomato fighters paint Spanish town red
- Spain files warrants for US troops over Iraq death
- Spanish region says adios to bullfighting
- Spain takes in 3rd inmate from Guantanamo Bay
- Cuban dissidents claim they were misled by Spain
- Spain to consider banning burqas in public
- Spain releases names of Cuban prisoners
- Freed Cubans to be flown to Madrid
- Youth gored to death in Spanish festival
- Blair: Gaza to get construction material soon
- Blair: Construction material will go to Gaza soon
- UN: human traffickers make $3 bn a year in Europe
- Saramago's body taken to Portugal for funeral
- Nobel literature laureate Jose Saramago dies at 87
- Spanish moves toward restricting burqa
- Santander pays $2.5 bln for stake in Mexico unit
- Spain to reopen Caves of Altamira despite warnings
- Spain to reopen Altamira caves despite warnings
- Bullfight backers get reprieve in Spanish region
- Spain's Grifols buys US firm Talecris for $4B
- US would accept ‘reformed’ Taliban in Afghanistan if ‘red lines’ respected: Holbrooke
- Spanish bullfighter recovers from goring