ATHENS, Greece - Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao is promising to address European concerns over his country's investment rules and over copyright violations, but urged the EU to relax remaining trade barriers.
NEW YORK - Veteran correspondent Patrick Quinn, the AP's deputy Middle East regional editor, has been appointed news director for Afghanistan and Pakistan and chief of bureau for Afghanistan based in Kabul, it was announced Thursday.
LONDON - One of the world's most important caches of Greek manuscripts is going online, part of a growing number of ancient documents to hit the Web in recent years.
NICOSIA, Cyprus - An abandoned airport that for decades has stood as a stark symbol of conflict on war-divided Cyprus was briefly reopened to the media on Tuesday ahead of the International Day of Peace on Sept.
ATHENS, Greece - After a decade-long facelift, the ancient Greek temple of Athena Nike is back up, patched up and unfettered on the Acropolis.
- Greece: Fur farms raided, 50,000 minks set loose
- Acropolis open for full moon as pay dispute solved
- Pay row kills Acropolis moonlight opening
- Dimitrios Ioannidis, who toppled Greek junta, dies
- Greek journalist slaying linked to terror group
- Greek journalist gunned down in Athens
- J-Lo cancels controversial north Cyprus show
- Gaza aid ship prepares to set sail from Greece
- JLo cancels controversial north Cyprus performance
- Blast rocks Greek public order minister's office
- Interest rates rise despite Greece downgrade
- Moody's downgrades Greece's debt to junk status
- Smoke smell halts Greece-bound Continental flight
- Greek stage director Andreas Voutsinas dead at 79
- Greek police seize 2 statues from 2 farmers
- Stocks extend plunge on concerns about Greece
- Summary Box: Stocks extend slide on Greece fears
- EU chief says China still has confidence in euro
- Sarkozy, Barroso call for rapid action on Greece
- Commodities mixed after Greece seeks bailout
- Commodities trade thinly after Greece taps bailout
- Summary Box: Housing sends bond yields higher
- Oil flat near $84 in Asia amid Greece crisis
- Summary Box: Stocks rebound after Obama's speech
- Egypt finds hoard of 2,000-year-old bronze coins
- Summary Box: Interest rates rise as stocks stall
- Hard-liner leads Turkish Cypriot leadership poll
- Oil rises to $85 as Europe offers Greece bailout
- Asian markets mostly higher on Greece bailout plan
- Summary Box: Gold leads rally in metals prices
- Gold leads rally in metals as Greece concerns ebb
- Summary Box: Gold gains on concerns over Greece
- Gold prices surge amid concerns about Greece debt
- Former Greek PM Tzannetakis dies at 82
- In Cyprus, a bold bid to bury ghosts of conflict