HANOVER - The world's population will have grown to about 6.9 billion at the new year and hit seven billion by the middle of 2011, a German aid group that promotes birth control said in Hanover Tuesday.
WEIMAR - Lenin Raghuvanshi, an Indian human-rights activist, is in Germany to receive an award in the city of Weimar for his long fight on behalf of the dalits, or untouchables.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- May be this is the first time a creature like octopus's death is such a sad news across the globe.
BERLIN - German intelligence sources have revealed how some Islamist radicals discovered that the path of Holy War was more difficult than they had originally thought.
HAMBURG, Germany - The Islamic militant whose disclosures under U.S.
- US official: terror alert kept as long as needed
- Surprise tiger born in Frankfurt zoo
- France warns of high terror risk in Britain
- Demjanjuk's lawyer again seeks release
- Germany not ID'ing 5 militants killed in Pakistan
- Germany celebrates 20 years of reunification
- BMW recall could extend to 350,000 cars globally
- 20 years on, Germans reflect on reunification
- AP Interview: Interpol head warns of Somali threat
- Germany to settle outstanding WWI debt
- German finance minister to be hospitalized
- Remains IDed as missing WWII soldier from Ohio
- Deutsche Bank to offer 25 per share for Postbank
- Deutsche Bank to offer euro25 per share for Postbank
- France, Germany in spat over illegal Gypsy camps
- US Army activates civil affairs brigade in Germany
- Berlin Checkpoint Bravo sold to anonymous bidder
- Germany takes in 2 ex-Guantanamo inmates
- Ex-East German activist Baerbel Bohley dies
- Yoko Ono installation seeks healing amid violence
- Danish Muhammad cartoonist receives German prize
- Danish Muhammad cartoonist receives German price
- Service marks 70 years since start of Blitz of UK
- US investors seek pay for pre-WWII German bonds
- Generous German pensioner gives out money on street
- Decision on divisive German banker postponed
- Air traffic control problem cuts European flights
- Google defends its 'Street View' in Germany
- Google bends to German privacy concerns
- 6 works vie for coveted spot in Trafalgar Square
- Germany: Father saves girl from bear in zoo
- Germany: 2 men charged over Iran arms embargo
- German gov't considers 'Street View' concerns
- Historians rethink key Soviet role in Japan defeat
- Minute's silence at Swiss parade for Duisburg dead