JINAN - Over 2.2 million people and 2.7 million livestock are facing a water shortage in many parts of China.
CHENGDU - China has conducted the first test-flight of its J-20 stealth fighter.
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA (GaeaTimes.com)- Lee Myung-bak, the president of South Korea arranged for emergency meetings with the country's top security and economic experts post the attack of North Korea.
WUHAN - India, China and Russia on Monday called for coordinated global efforts to promote strong, sustainable and balanced world growth In the Joint Statement issued at 10th RIC Ministerial Meeting here, External Affairs Minster S.M Krishna and his Chinese and Russian counterparts Yang Jeichi and Sergei Lavrov said that global energy security is of great significance to advancing world economic recovery and development, and such security can be achieved through greater dialogue and cooperation between producing and consuming countries.
WUHAN - India, China and Russia on Monday stressed that proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and its association with international terrorism poses a grave threat to international peace and security and represents a cause for deep concern.
- India accords high importance to RIC ministerial meet, says S.M. Krishna
- Stapled visa, UNSC membership to figure in India-China bilateral talks, says Krishna
- 10th ministerial meet of Russia, India, China to begin today in Wuhan city
- Chinese Vase Sales For $83 Million
- Taiwan's Ma congratulates Nobel laureate Liu
- Obama calls on China to free Nobel laureate Liu
- Dalai Lama asks China to free Nobel laureate Liu
- Chinese dissident's wife worries about his safety
- Chinese dissident's wife seeks help finding him
- UFO Over China: Airport Shuts Down
- Geithner presses China on currency reform
- US defense chief unlikely to visit China this year
- China says committed to EU recovery
- Repsol sells stake in Brazil unit for $7.1B
- Japan PM warns on China as 3 freed Japanese return
- China manufacturing gathers momentum in September
- China's media say 3 Japanese freed, 1 still held
- Copper at two-year high on hopes for better demand
- Pentagon says US-China military ties improving
- Beijing police raid gay spot, question dozens
- China warns Nobel official: Don't honor dissident
- Summary Box: Can Russia be China's gas supplier?
- NYC exhibit unveils rich treasures of Yuan dynasty
- China to stick with one-child policy
- Japan asks China to cover damage to patrol boats
- LA, Beijing to exchange ideas on solving traffic
- Japan PM calls for calm in Japan-China ties
- Obama, at UN, eyes Sudan, Southeast Asia tensions
- US: China, Japan should quickly settle differences
- Molson Coors completes $40M deal for China venture
- Manila officials face charges over hostage crisis
- US envoy says pursing talks, sanctions on NKorea
- Manila officials, police face hostage crisis raps
- US envoy: No quick progress likely in NKorea talks
- Foreign investment in China weakened in August