STOCKHOLM - Saturday's suicide bomb blast took place just 500 meters from the Indian embassy.
STOCKHOLM - India has a millennia long experience of welcoming different religions and ethnic communities in its midst, and been the birth place of four major religions of the world, namely-Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism, said the country's envoy to Sweden Ambassador Ashok Sajjanhar while taking part in the launching of "Communal Harmony Week" in Sweden this week.
STOCKHOLM - Placing emphasis on the impressive growth of the Indian economy, India's Ambassador Sweden Ashok Sajjanhar, said his country was well on its way to becoming one of the world's fastest growing economies.
SWEDEN - A Swedish man has been acquitted of drunken driving charges after a court could not rule out the possibility that he could have been asleep when he got behind the wheel.
STOCKHOLM - Peruvian writer Mario Vargas Llosa has won the 2010 Nobel prize for literature.
- Sweden raises terror threat alert
- PIA bomb suspect released in Sweden
- Pakistan plane lands in Sweden after bomb threat
- Pakistan jet evacuated in Sweden after bomb threat
- Pakistani plane lands in Sweden after bomb threat
- Pak origin Canadian citizen detained after bomb threat on Toronto-Karachi plane
- PIA plane evacuated in Sweden after bomb threat
- Plane makes emergency landing in Sweden after bomb threat
- Group of Iraqis deported from Europe return home
- Prince Carl Philip Dating Sofia Hellqvist?
- Sweden, Finland urge EU to open peace institute
- Recovering bubbly in Baltic Sea, divers find beer
- WikiLeaks founder to write columns in Sweden
- WikiLeaks 'will not be threatened' by Pentagon
- Report: Swedish alpinist dies on K-2
- New Gaza aid flotilla planned before year-end
- Divers find 200-year old champagne in Baltic wreck
- NKorea: Imprisoned American tried to kill himself
- Swedish princess Victoria marries beau in Stockholm cathedral
- Less than half of Swedes now support monarchy: Poll
- Crown Princess Victoria’s Wedding Grandeur
- Swedish domestic flights disrupted by pilot strike
- Swedish artist attacked during free-speech lecture
- NKorea says imprisoned American speaks to family
- Swedish Royal Court says princess Madeleine breaks off engagement with fiance
- Airspace in Norway and Sweden shuts again
- Danish queen fetes 70th birthday amid travel chaos
- New evidence on WWII mystery of Raoul Wallenberg
- Nordic nations criticize Canada for Arctic snub
- Sweden labels mass killing of Armenians genocide
- Passenger ferry freed from Baltic Sea ice
- 1,000 trapped on ferry stuck in Baltic Sea ice
- Ferries stuck in ice in Baltic Sea; 1,100 on board
- Spyker: Saab will be profitable by 2012
- US: N.Korea confirms second American in custody