KAMPALA, Uganda - Uganda said Wednesday it is ready to send 10,000 more troops to Somalia if the U.S.
KAMPALA, Uganda - Uganda's president says he wants to extend his rule to 30 years by running for a fourth term in 2011.
KAMPALA, Uganda - A Ugandan court has scrapped sedition legislation used to prosecute over a dozen journalists and politicians.
KAMPALA, Uganda - In stories on July 11 and July 13 about the twin bombings in Uganda during the World Cup final, The Associated Press misspelled the surname of Uganda's inspector general of police.
- Unexploded suicide vests found at Uganda site
- Uganda gov't says it will compensate rebel victims
- Rebel group denies northeast Congo massacre
- Uganda activists petition against anti-gay bill
- Gay activists attack Ugandan Minister’s same-sex porn slideshow
- Ugandan anti-gay pastor airs gay porn in church
- India offers assistance for development of Uganda’s oil, gas sector