ZAGREB, Croatia - The Croatian state-run news agency HINA says Milka Planinc, who was prime minister in the 1980s in what was then communist Yugoslavia, has died at the age of 86.
BARI, Italy - Two missing American balloonists were plunging toward the Adriatic Sea at 50 mph (80 kph) when they dropped off air traffic control radar, a sign that they crashed and almost certainly were killed, organizers of the race they were competing in said Friday.
BARI, Italy - The flight director for a balloon race says Croatian radar showed that a missing pair of American balloonists plunged at a rapid 50 mph (80 kph) before disappearing.
AMSTERDAM - Bosnian Serb general Ratko Mladic recorded details of secret deals with Bosnian Croats to divide the country and expel the Muslim population in the early 1990s, according to excerpts of his diaries released Friday.
- Swift and credible steps are must to eliminate terrorists’ safe havens: Ansari
- India signs pacts with Croatia on healthcare, cultural exchange
- Croatian president honors Serb victims in Bosnia
- Croatian minister chosen for top UN position
- A glance at flight disruptions due to volcanic ash
- Croatian president honors war victims in Bosnia
- Croatian President apologizes to Bosnia