QUETTA, Pakistan - Gunmen armed with a rocket torched 29 NATO oil tankers in southwestern Pakistan before dawn Saturday, the latest attack on the supply line for international troops in Afghanistan since Pakistani authorities closed a key border crossing amid a dispute with the United States.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan said Thursday it has not decided when to reopen a key border crossing NATO uses to ship supplies to Afghanistan despite a U.S.
ISLAMABAD - The U.S. apologized Wednesday for a recent helicopter attack that killed two Pakistani soldiers at an outpost near the Afghan border, saying American pilots mistook the soldiers for insurgents they were pursuing.
QUETTA, Pakistan - Gunmen torched more than two dozen tankers carrying fuel to NATO troops and killed a driver Wednesday, the sixth attack on convoys taking supplies to Afghanistan since Pakistan closed a key border crossing almost a week ago.
QUETTA, Pakistan - Gunmen torched a dozen tankers carrying fuel to NATO troops and killed a driver Wednesday, the sixth attack on convoys taking supplies to Afghanistan since Pakistan closed a key border crossing almost a week ago.
- Police say NATO supplies torched again in Pakistan
- Police: NATO supplies hit again in Pakistan
- Police: Gunmen burn 4 NATO oil tankers in Pakistan
- Small bomb damages NATO oil tanker in NW Pakistan
- Gunmen burn 2 more NATO supply trucks in Pakistan
- Taliban attacks NATO supply trucks in Pakistan
- Key NATO supply route hit again in Pakistan
- Pakistan: Key NATO supply route to reopen soon
- Pakistan: Key NATO supply route could reopen soon
- 3 killed in Pakistan following US missile strikes
- US missile kills 3 people in northwest Pakistan
- NATO convoys attacked in Pakistan
- Second attack on NATO convoy in Pakistan
- Dozens of NATO oil tankers attacked in Pakistan
- Pakistan probes reports of Qaida militant's death
- Missile strike kills 4 in NW Pakistan
- Suspected US missile attack kills 3 in NW Pakistan
- Officials: Alleged US missiles kill 4 in Pakistan
- Gunmen kill 2 people in attack on Pakistani mosque
- Officials: US drones kill 6 militants in Pakistan
- US missile strike kills 5 militants in Pakistan
- Official: US missile kills 5 militants in Pakistan
- Fighting between tribes in Pakistan kills 102
- Suspected US missiles kill 14 in NW Pakistan
- Suspected US missiles kill 13 in NW Pakistan
- Suspected US missiles kill 10 in NW Pakistan
- 4th US missile strike in 24 hrs in Pakistan
- Suspected US missile attacks rock NW Pakistan
- Suspected US missile strike kills 6 in Pakistan
- Blast rocks police installation in NW Pakistan
- Toll from attack on Pakistani Shiites jumps to 65
- Officials say second US missile strike kills 2
- Pakistani jets target militant hideouts, 45 killed
- Pakistan: Military jets kill 8 militants
- Militants attack army intel office in NW Pakistan