WASHINGTON - The number of near collisions on U.S.
PHILADELPHIA - Transportation security officials removed passengers from a Bermuda-bound flight Thursday at Philadelphia's airport after reports that someone was helping to load the plane without a security badge.
PHILADELPHIA - A US Airways flight to Bermuda has been grounded before takeoff from Philadelphia International Airport over a security problem.
NEW YORK - Commuters who use New York City's subways, buses and commuter trains are going to have to dig deeper in their pockets to cover their costs.
MANILA, Philippines - Flight attendants for a low-cost Philippine airline who dance to Lady Gaga to keep passengers from snoozing through an in-flight safety demonstration are the latest YouTube sensation.
- 'Stars on Cars' ratings system getting tougher
- Flights into Phoenix diverted due to weather
- London subway strike hits commuters
- Company locks out Phoenix bus workers
- Ga. church van flips, killing 4 and injuring 13
- Stop-sign cameras catch Calif. drivers off guard
- Stop-sign cameras catch SoCal drivers off guard
- Finding history: Web, vets help unearth war wrecks
- US balloonists plunged at 50 mph, likely dead
- 4 killed in crash during Oregon police chase
- Air traffic strike closes 2 airports in Belgium
- LA, Beijing to exchange ideas on solving traffic
- Plane lands on busy highway northeast of Atlanta
- Hawaiian Airlines flight delayed because of threat
- Airlines late more often in July than year ago
- Anguilla airport cancels night flights due to Earl
- China's monster traffic jam rears its head again
- ACLU questions 'enhanced patdown' of air travelers
- Air traffic control problem cuts European flights
- Amtrak service restored in Connecticut
- Amtrak service suspended in part of busy Northeast
- TSA fines student who breached NJ airport security
- Downed tree in NJ leads to Northeast Amtrak delays
- Downed tree in Pennsylvania leads to Amtrak delays
- Spanish air traffic controllers hold off on strike
- 3 United flights had long tarmac delays in June
- 70 people involved in brawl at DC transit station
- Amtrak service resumes east coast service
- Spanish air traffic controllers may strike
- LA pushing to become nation's mass transit leader
- Fuel truck spill disrupts flights in Philadelphia
- Northwest Airlines didn't follow safety orders
- Lebanese identify body found in Saudi plane
- 'See something, say something' drive begins in NYC
- Agitated horses in cargo hold delay Saudi flight