TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese President Ma Ying-jeou has congratulated jailed Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo for winning the Nobel Peace Prize and called on China to improve its human rights record.
TAIPEI, Taiwan - One hundred sixty-three couples in Taiwan were married in a mass ceremony at 9:09 a.m.
KEELUNG, Taiwan - Thousands of Taiwanese lit small paper homes and scattered them onto the placid waters of the South China Sea early Tuesday, part of an annual rite meant to placate the souls of the dead during the island's colorful Ghost Month observances.
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hunched over a metal casting machine, Chang Chieh-kuan carefully guides a tiny copper mold into a hydraulic press.
JIASHAN, China - Chinese solar products maker ReneSola Ltd.
- Taiwan urges US to sell island advanced weapons
- Report: US to sell Taiwan decommissioned warships
- Taiwan-China flight negotiations hit snag
- Nano Car Plant Inaugurated
- US admiral critiques military ties with China
- US-Taiwanese man held after bomb hoax on plane
- Taiwan executes 4 inmates
- Taiwan singer conjures up Susan Boyle comparisons
- The Taiwanese Susan Boyle? Video a hit on the Web
- Internet agency approves domains in native scripts
- Don’t use Taiwan to interfere in internal affairs, says China to US
- Pork-flavored doughnuts? A Chinese market beckons
- Lawmaker: Taiwan still wants US subs
- US announces $6.4 billion in arms sales to Taiwan
- US announces $6B arms sale to Taiwan
- Aides: US notifies Congress on Taiwan arms sales
- AP sources: US decides on new Taiwan arms sales