JOHANNESBURG - A Nigerian militant suspect being held on terror charges in South Africa fears for his life because Nigerian government officials have made threatening statements, the man's lawyer said Tuesday.
JOHANNESBURG - The South African man whom supermodel Naomi Campbell testified she gave diamonds to is now facing criminal charges, an official said Friday.
HARARE, Zimbabwe - President Robert Mugabe says investors who don't accept black Zimbabweans as the major shareholders in their projects can stay away from the southern African nation.
HARARE, Zimbabwe - The two North Korean-made statues were meant to honor a national hero but people were so offended because of Pyongyang's links to a blood-soaked chapter of Zimbabwe's history that one was taken down almost immediately and the other has not been erected.
JOHANNESBURG - South Africa's Olympic committee says Caster Semenya will miss the Commonwealth Games because of a back injury.
- Zimbabwe's president cancels Ecuador trip
- Zimbabwe airline pilots end 2-week strike
- Spain asks SAfrica to extradite ex-Rwanda general
- Nigeria: Dead body found in airplane wheel well
- Police demolish shacks in Cape Town, clashes erupt
- SAfrica security minister defends information bill
- S. African hospital charged in organ trafficking
- South African teen shot dead during protest
- S. Africa's Zuma assures media on press freedoms
- New Zulu-English dictionary 1st update in 40 years
- Rights watchdog accuses Zambian police of abuse
- South African suspects face delays during strike
- Rwanda threatens to withdraw peacekeepers
- Nigeria teens sold for prostitution in Ivory Coast
- Fire razes historic warrior king site in Zimbabwe
- Memorial to Amy Biehl unveiled in South Africa
- Summary Box: South Africa wants to join BRIC group
- Train hits van in SAfrica; kills at least 8 kids
- 4 executed in Equatorial Guinea coup plot
- Rwanda detained relative of dissident general
- HSBC eyes $6.8B majority stake in Nedbank
- Violence erupts during South Africa strike
- World diamond trading group bans Zimbabwe stones
- Search on after 4 found dead in S. Africa mine
- 4 found dead in abandoned South Africa mine
- Zimbabwe auctions controversy-plagued diamonds
- Correction: War Crimes-Taylor-South Africa
- SAfrica's ANC party wants tribunal for journalists
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe claims he's tried to engage West
- Supermodel's friend says SAfricans have diamonds
- Officials: Zimbabwe plane report only a drill
- SAfrica rights group investigates new racist video
- Mandela praised for WCup; campaign urges goodwill
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe attacks West at sister's burial
- Ex-students fined in SAfrica racist video case