SINGAPORE - If you ever visit Singapore and take a ride in a taxi full of photographs, be wary - because they might be pictures of dead people.
SINGAPORE - A Singaporean website dealing with women's issues has collected over 10,000 bras donated by people to give to poor and underprivileged women in slums and orphanages.
SINGAPORE (GaeaTimes.com)- A 380 Jetliner of Qantas the Australian airline, made an Emergency landing in Singapore today after of its engines developed a technical snag.
SINGAPORE - A Qantas plane made an emergency landing at Singapore's Changi Airport today.
SINGAPORE - Kwa Geok Choo, the wife of Singapore's founding father, Lee Kuan Yew, who described her as his "tower of strength," and mother of the city-state's current prime minister, died Saturday.
- Wife of former Singapore PM Lee Kuan Yew dies
- Singapore's elder Lee hospitalized with infection
- Singapore Olam in deal talks with Louis Dreyfus
- China, India tie for top place on Forbes Asia’s Fab 50 list
- India has resources for world-class arbitration centre, says Moily
- S'pore adds 2 months to jail term of Swiss vandal
- Zardari slams foreign trip criticism, says he ‘acted to mobilise the world’
- Oil hovers at $79 as traders eye equities, demand
- Chartered Accountants Gets A Reality Check
- ASEAN Ventures Into Garment Production
- Asia's wealthy surpass Europe's for first time
- Oil falls to near $77 as 3-week rally stalls
- Oil hovers near $77 as stocks extend rally
- Indian-origin student in Singapore called ‘dog’
- Oil hovers above $74 as US crude supplies drop
- Oil rises above $72 after Bernanke comments
- Oil rises to near $72 after Bernanke comments
- US lawmakers fully informed about drone strikes in Pak : Gates
- China’s military capability not to challenge any country
- Gates: NKorea must face account in ship sinking
- Gates: No comparison between Israel, NKorea
- Gates: Ship sinking reveals no hole in US forces
- Gates accuses NKorea of reckless aggression
- SKorea refers North to Security Council over ship
- Gates: Military exercise with South Korea may wait
- Gates criticizes Chinese military for blocking talks in Beijing
- Gates: US, SKorea consider more joint exercises
- Gates 'disappointed' by Chinese rebuff
- Oil near $71 as stocks bolster confidence
- Oil falls to near $75 on weak US crude demand
- Correction: US-Iran-Nuclear story
- Oil rises to $85 as Europe offers Greece bailout
- Asian markets mostly higher on Greece bailout plan
- Oil falls to near $83 after reaching 17-month high
- Qantas superjumbo damages tires on Sydney landing