SEOUL - The Republic of Korea (ROK) and the United States are planning to hold talks next month to discuss the nuclear umbrella supplied by the US against potential nuclear threats from North Korea.
SEOUL - North Korea has reportedly proposed a dialogue with South Korea's political parties for easing tensions between the two countries.
SEOUL - Talks between officials of South and North Korea have broken down, suggesting that Pyongyang could now be taking steps to burgeon its nuclear program.
SEOUL - South Korea's military is seeking to increase its marines' numbers by up to 2,000 soldiers, local media reported Tuesday, citing government sources.
SEOUL - North and South Korea will reportedly hold working-level military talks on February 8.
- South Korea rejects North Korea’s call to bring military talks forward
- South Korea says North’s statement “unhelpful” for better inter-Korean ties
- S.Korea proposes to hold ‘high-level inter-Korean military talks’ on February 11
- Lee’s praise for navy’s strike against Somali pirates ‘veiled threat to Pyongyang’: Expert
- South Korea agrees to hold talks with North Korea
- US hints at renewing nuke talks if ‘right signals’ emanated from North Korea
- S Korea says Pyongyang’s renewed call for inter-Korean talks ‘lacks sincerity’
- Analysts doubtful about North Korea’s “unconditional and early talks” proposal
- S. Korea denies military cooperation with Japan
- S. Korea ready for talks with North provided not provoked
- Seoul names chief of national crisis management body
- North Korea fortifying border: South Korea
- South Korea labels North Korea ‘enemy’ in latest defense White Paper
- South Korea warns of unconventional warfare
- S.Korea to retaliate against Pyongyang if attacked again even if it risks war
- Third US aircraft carrier during naval drill to up Korean Peninsula crisis: Analyst
- ‘North Korea may conduct 3rd nuke test in 2011′
- South Korea stages live-fire drill; North issues threat
- South Korea stages large-scale live-fire drill near border
- South Korea calls on North to rejoin NPT
- South Korea starts artillery exercises
- South Korea says firing exercises to take place Monday
- South Korea holds biggest civil defence drills
- South Korea’s army chief resigns amid tensions with North
- S.Korea says will continue live-fire drill off coast next week
- South Korea to conduct maritime firing drills
- 1000 North Koreans jailed for watching South Korean TV shows, films
- S. Korea starts naval firing drills amid rising tension with North
- South Korea launches live-fire drills
- ‘North Korean aggression will be met with airstrikes’
- South Korea to hold live fire drill near border
- South Korea fears new attack by North Korea
- ‘N. Korea could attack South again prior to power succession’
- North Korea presses ahead with uranium enrichment
- South Korea vows retaliation for future North Korean provocation