PESHAWAR - A Pakistan court on Monday rejected the bail application of US citizen Aaron Mark De Haven, who was arrested by Peshawar police for overstaying his visa.
PESHAWAR - The influx of tourists into Pakistan has reduced considerably following the Raymond Davis episode, in which the CIA agent killed two Pakistani men in Lahore on January 27.
PESHAWAR - The Taliban blew up five government school buildings in Pakistan's lawless tribal region near the northwestern city of Peshawar for promoting unIslamic teachings.
PESHAWAR - US citizen Aaron Mark De Haven, who had been arrested by police in Pakistan's northwestern city of Peshawar on 'illegal stay' charges, has been sent to jail on a 14-day remand on Saturday.
PESHAWAR - At least five militants were killed in a suspected US drone strike in northwest Pakistan's South Waziristan tribal district, officials have said.
- ‘Qureshi’s expulsion as Pak Foreign Minister was a last minute decision’
- One cop killed, three injured in checkpoint bomb attack at Peshawar
- Nine killed, several injured in car-bomb explosion in Peshawar
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will continue fighting against terrorism: Bashir Bilour
- Four killed in Peshawar suicide blast
- Pak security forces kill 28 terrorists in Mohmand tribal region
- Remote-controlled bomb kills cop, wounds three others in Peshawar
- One killed, over twelve hurt in bomb blast outside school in northwest Pakistan
- KP Chief Minister warns that ‘undeclared third world war’ underway in the region
- Four police officers killed as militants target police vehicle, security checkpoint in Pak
- Two British men believed to be kidnapped in Pakistan
- Ex-Pak Interior Minister Naseerullah Babar passes away
- KP Assembly passes joint resolution against any amendment in Pak’s Blasphemy Law
- US drone missiles kill six suspected terrorists in North Waziristan
- NATO tanker destroyed in bomb explosion in Khyber, supply suspended
- Pak Taliban releases 23 tribesmen it abducted for meeting army chief
- JUI-F hints at rejoining Pakistan People’s Party government
- UN suspends food aid in Pak following suicide attack till situation stabilizes
- Mischievous elements from Afghanistan tasked to create anarchy in Pak: KP Governor
- ‘Lethal drone strikes in Pak tribal region fuelling massive spurt in assassinations’
- 2 NATO tankers destroyed by militants in Pakistan
- 67 per cent support military operation in terrorist-infested Pak tribal region: Opinion poll
- US drone attacks kill 15 in Pak’s Khyber tribal region
- Peshawar bomb blast kills bus driver, wounds children
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa governor to hold talks with Pak Taliban for VC’s release
- ‘Cheated’ Anti-Taliban lashkars in Pak threaten to end support to govt in war on terror
- Crushing Afghan-based terrorists is US, NATO’s responsibility: KP minister
- International media watchdog calls on Taliban to stop bombing public places in Pak
- Terrorism hampering economic growth in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Chief Minister
- Pak cleric puts bounty on blasphemy accused Christian woman
- “ANP chief declined Kayani’s offer to replace Zardari owing to lack of support”
- ‘0.1 mn rupees needed to equip one Taliban combatant fighting NATO forces’
- Shia militias helping Haqqani network evade US drone attacks, cross Pak-Afghan border
- Terrorists planning attacks on foreigners in Pak
- Pak Taliban warns Swat people not to buy properties of ANP leaders