ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Prime Minster Yousaf Raza Gilani has said there was solid evidence that foreign elements and powers were involved in aggravating the situation in Balochistan.
ISLAMABAD - A nationwide crackdown has been launched against foreign citizens living illegally in Pakistan in the aftermath of the arrest of US national Aaron Mark DeHaven on 'illegal stay' charges.
ISLAMABAD - At least thirty suspected covert US operatives have suspended their activities in Pakistan and twelve have already left the country following the arrest of CIA contractor Raymond Davis, sources have revealed.
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistani nationals who came back from Libya have complained of the Pakistan embassy's non-cooperation during the difficult time when they were stranded in the strife-torn country.
ISLAMABAD - The US military will start carrying out more counterterrorism missions against insurgents in eastern Afghanistan and work more closely with the Pakistani forces in operations against insurgents along the porous and rugged frontier, a top US general has said.
- PML-N to continue monitoring PPP’s performance
- Former Pak Foreign Minister Qureshi denies forming separate group
- Pak taking steps to evacuate its nationals from Libya: Foreign Office
- PPP terms PML-N decision to end alliance in Punjab ’sad day for democracy’
- 22 Pak custom officials suspended over involvement in NATO containers scam
- Musharraf’s status can’t be changed ‘from accused to witness’ in Benazir murder case
- Pak Govt has no plans yet to bring back Pakistanis stuck in turmoil-hit Libya
- Reports claiming Pak military involvement in Libya turmoil “totally baseless”: FO
- US citizen held n Pakistan on ‘illegal stay’ charges files bail plea in court
- CIA director calls ISI chief in backdrop of tie-threatening Davis issue standoff
- 98 pc terrorists’ acquittal blamed for upsurge in militancy in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa
- ISI angered by “desire of Obama administration to go through civilian govt” for visas
- Davis case fallout: ISI asks CIA to unmask its contractors operating in Pakistan
- PML-N ends alliance with PPP in Pak’s Punjab province due to ‘unfulfilled promises’
- US seeks consular access to American held in Pakistan on ‘illegal stay’ charges
- US national arrested in Pakistan
- Zardari convenes ‘emergency meeting’ of PPP Punjab ministers
- Pak politicians oppose scrutiny of asset declarations by auditors, revenue board
- 851 US nationals enjoy diplomatic immunity in Pakistan
- Pak artistes will need Culture Ministry’s NOC for foreign shows following Rahat fiasco
- Rahat case fallout: Pakistani artistes need NOC to go abroad
- Pak cites US report as validation of its concerns over dam-building by India
- Pak Govt. in consultation with international legal experts on Davis’ immunity issue
- Pakistan ranked 10th in UNDP’s Human Development Index progress list
- Zardari’s quiet UAE visit to find solution to Pak’s economic woes
- ISI halts talks with CIA at all levels over being treated as “their lackeys”
- Qadri killed Pak Punjab Governor in his own capacity, says head of probe team
- Rahat Ali thanks Indian Govt for support, very good treatment during detention
- Davis case may end up in International Court of Justice if US-Pak standoff persists
- UK to ease visa policy to provide more opportunities to Pakistanis
- Pak editorial highlights govt’s double faced US drone tactics
- Pak in ‘damned if you do and damned if you don’t’ dilemma over Davis: Editorial
- Pak can’t afford to risk its future by being ill-prepared for floods: UN
- Raymond Davis on hunger strike over ’substandard food’ in Pak prison
- Pak not pursuing Musharraf’s extradition from UK: Rehman Malik