DALLAS - Former president George W.
DALLAS - For those looking to splurge a bit this holiday season, luxury retailer Neiman Marcus unveiled its annual Christmas Book on Tuesday with gifts including a $15,000 edible gingerbread playhouse and a $125,000 private party organized by celebrity event planner Colin Cowie.
DALLAS (GaeaTimes.com)- The students and teachers at the Dallas based Brookhaven College were alerted about a lockdown on Monday morning by the campus police and the announcement put them on tenterhooks.
DALLAS - Heavy-equipment maker Caterpillar says it will raise prices up to 2 percent worldwide starting in January.
DALLAS - Two Dallas officers facing criminal charges for their alleged roles in a suspect's beating that was captured on police video have been fired.
- Texas man who duped Army gets 6 months in prison
- Guarded praise for chief's response to cop beating
- Dallas police charge 3 officers in alleged beating
- Exco Resources completes $750M notes offering
- Homeless man questioned after search for Bush home
- Texas Instruments trims top-end 3Q targets
- MetroPCS Wireless to raise $500M in debt sale
- Johnson named Texas, Ark., Okla. photo editor
- Court says gay couples can't divorce in Texas
- United, Continental to help Southwest in Newark
- FAA seeks $24.2 million penalty from American
- FAA hits American with $24.2 million penalty
- Dallas police chase ends alongside airport runway
- Dallas police chase ends at airport runway
- Hole in Southwest jet blamed on metal fatigue
- Powder-filled letters sent to Texas, Ill., Mass.
- Feds: 30 letters with white powder sent this month
- Dallas woman turns to YouTube to find perfect match
- American Airlines orders 35 more Boeing jets
- Texas teen raises $1 million for hospital
- Santander unit to buy $3.2B of Citi's auto loans
- Pickens: Americans ready for 10-year energy plan
- Drunk Texas officer fires gun into squad car floor
- American Airlines jetliner door snaps off at DFW
- Oswald's getaway cab sold to Illinois museum
- Oswald's getaway cab to be auctioned in Texas
- APNewsBreak: Army changes enlistment procedure
- Suburban Dallas man executed for killing wife
- Bush: Book begins with decision to quit drinking
- Correction: Dave & Buster's Sale story
- FAA chief: Agency won't be airlines' 'scapegoat'
- 87-year-old dies in crash at Texas Motor Speedway
- Alliance Data writes off fewer card loans in April
- Airlines improve on-time performance in March
- American reaches tentative deal with mechanics