CAPE TOWN - The father of Indian-origin bide Anni Dewani has come face-to-face with the 'hitman' alleged to have killed his daughter on the orders of her Brit-Indian husband during their honeymoon in Cape Town last year.
CAPE TOWN - Two vital witnesses have reportedly been found in connection with the Indian-origin bride, Anni Dewani's, murder case during her honeymoon in Cape Town last year.
CAPE TOWN - A South African Director of public prosecutions has claimed that Shrien Dewani, the Brit-Indian millionaire accused of masterminding his wife's murder during their honeymoon in Cape Town last year, is a "fugitive" and guilty of "committing a heinous crime".' The Independent quoted Menzi Simelane as saying that Dewani had "murdered his wife when he should have been celebrating his honeymoon".
CAPE TOWN - New evidences in the murder case of Anni Dewani, the Indian-origin bride who was killed during her honeymoon in Cape Town last year, has indicated that the victim was sexually assaulted before being gunned down by the abductors.
CAPE TOWN - The lawyer of one of the accused in the murder case of the Indian-origin bride, Anni Dewani, in Cape Town, has claimed that the South African police had suggested to his client to give a statement against her Brit-Indian millionaire husband Shrien.
- Mandela makes recording debut spoken-word vocal in song composed in his honour
- Indian-origin bride’s murder during honeymoon in Cape Town was unintentional: Hitman
- Proceedings to continue against “stressed” Brit-Indian honeymooner over wife’s murder case
- South African cops quiz rent boy over Brit-Indian honeymooner Shrien Dewani
- S. African police chief knows why Brit-Indian honeymooner planned to kill his wife
- SA Judge in Brit-Indian honeymooner’s trial dodged by controversy
- Brit-Indian honeymooner Dewani ‘cleared’ of role in 2nd person’s murder in 2007
- Decks cleared for Dewani’s extradition to SA over wife’s murder conspiracy
- Indian-origin husband ‘jailed for life’ for plotting to kill wife in South Africa
- ‘Brit-Indian “monkey” conspired to have his wife killed in Cape Town’
- Brit-Indian bride’s murder trial set to begin in South Africa
- Cape Town police face ‘torture’ allegations in Brit-Indian bride murder case
- Brit-Indian bride’s murder suspects positively identified in Cape Town
- Second suspect arrested for Indian-origin Brit woman’s murder in S. Africa
- Man arrested in connection with murder of Brit-Indian honeymooner’s wife in SA
- Police demolish shacks in Cape Town, clashes erupt
- SAfrica security minister defends information bill
- Memorial to Amy Biehl unveiled in South Africa
- Train hits van in SAfrica; kills at least 8 kids
- South Africa's Tutu to retire from public life
- Whale wallops South African yacht, snapping mast
- Newspaper, artist defend Mandela anatomy painting
- Woman gets smallpox after sex with soldier beau
- Group slams E.Guinea leader's sweeping reform plan
- Royal Dutch Shell: deep drilling must continue
- Roosters make presence felt at FIFA match between France, Uruguay
- US teen dies in fall on SAfrica's Table Mountain
- Peres, Botha deny 1970s Israel-South Africa nuke pact
- Calif. teen ends attempt at nonstop global voyage
- Family force ‘frail’ Mandela to call off return to prison on 20th anniversary of release