AUCKLAND - The husband of Ranjeeta Sharma, the Indian-origin woman who was burnt alive on the side of a Waikato road in Auckland, New Zealand, has been charged with her murder in the Hamilton District Court.
AUCKLAND - The husband of the Indian-origin woman who was burnt alive in Auckland's Huntly area last week, has returned to New Zealand from Fiji, and is likely to be charged with murder.
AUCKLAND - The funeral rites of the fatally burned woman had lived in New Zealand for five years, will take place in Nadi, Fiji, tomorrow, state radio reports in Suva.
AUCKLAND - The husband of an Auckland-based Indian woman, who was burnt to death, is the son of a Hindu high priest and was nearly deported from New Zealand for overstaying.
AUCKLAND - South Auckland Police have identified the body of the woman who was burnt to death on a Waikato roadside as being an Indian.
- New Year celebrations begin in Australia, New Zealand
- Auckland cabbie Hiren Mohini’s wife wants to confront murder suspect
- New Zealand-based Fonterra to establish large-scale dairy farms in India
- Hillary’s widow told to return watch put up for auction
- Hillary Clinton rules out another presidential run
- Auckland cabbie Hiren Mohini’s murder suspect won’t face death penalty in China
- Henry’s “India race slur” “encouraged discrimination”: Television New Zealand
- Racist slur: New Zealand TV receives 1,500 complaints
- New Zealand anchor who quit gets payout
- New Zealand radio host apologises to governor general
- New Zealand anchor calls Indian-origin governor general ‘fat man’
- Peter Jackson blasts Oz Union calling for global actor boycott of ‘Hobbit’ film
- New Zealand opposes bra for six-year-olds
- Doctor at four? Just a case of mistaken identity
- Nurse bequeaths $800,000 house to charity
- Kiwi Indian says police doing nothing about home robbery
- Auckland cabbie Hiren Mohini’s murder suspect likely to stand trial in China
- Brother of Kiwi Indian Navtej Singh’s murderer jailed for robbery
- Man to jet ski 32,000 km for cancer awareness
- Kiwi MP’s pro-China blog appalls Tibet’s friends
- Napoleon’s hair auctioned in New Zealand
- 9/11 top news event in last 50 years
- ‘New Zealand has to address crime to continue being an attractive destination’
- New Zealand club ready to fight legal action over Sikh turban ban
- Kiwi Race Relations boss brands club’s ban on Sikh turban “uncaring and disrespectful”
- Kiwi club’s turban ban decision “a wake-up call” for Sikhs in the country: NZSC
- Auckland cabbie Hiren Mohini’s murder suspect may never stand trial: Kiwi lawyer
- Sikhs outraged as Kiwi club refuses to lift turban ban
- Auckland cabbie Hiren Mohini’s murder suspect nabbed in China
- Kiwi teachers in sex and porn shame
- After being robbed, Indian family in Auckland too traumatised to relax
- Hiren Mohini’s murder prompts construction of protective shield for Kiwi cabbies
- Murdered Indian-origin liquor store owner’s family makes peace with Auckland Police
- Edmund Hillary house to be relocated to school
- New Zealand couple served blood-soaked burger