WARSAW - A group of eleven housewives in the Polish city of Lodz have shed their embarrassment and their clothes for a noble cause - to raise money for a sick child.
WARSAW - A Polish fire brigade has rebelled against its commander after an alleged campaign of humiliation and abuse of power in which they were forced by him to greet each other with a "Heil Hitler" every morning.
WARSAW - A Polish town Sunday unveiled the world's largest Jesus statue - which surpasses the famous Christ sculpture in Brazil's Rio de Janeiro - with a mass attended by thousands in what is hoped to become a hot tourist destination.
WARSAW, Poland - An exiled opposition activist from Turkmenistan was allowed into a human rights conference in Poland on Wednesday after initially being barred because of objections from his country - partly defusing an incident that drew criticism from the U.S., the European Union and Canada.
WARSAW, Poland - Two exiled opposition activists from Turkmenistan have been barred from a human rights conference in Warsaw, apparently because their country objected to their presence, prompting criticism Tuesday from the United States, the European Union and Canada.
- Cuban dissident: Castro should be tried
- Poland bows to Sikh demand on turban row
- Former Polish leader denies existence of CIA site
- Yad Vashem gets access to Polish archives
- Walesa shuns Solidarity 30th anniversary sessions
- Walesa to shun Solidarity 30th anniversary session
- Polish police remove cross defenders amid dispute
- Protests over cross honoring late Polish leader
- Alleged Mossad agent fights extradition to Germany
- Poland's Solidarity priest Jankowski dead at 73
- Komorowski: pullout from Afghanistan in 2012
- US deploys missiles to Poland to train NATO ally
- Poland unveils memorial to Warsaw ghetto fighters
- Late Poland president's twin runs to replace him
- Most Poles object to burying dead president alongside country’s heroes and royalty
- Poland begins week of mourning after Russian air crash
- Polish president’s body reaches Warsaw
- More-secular Poland marks Pope John Paul's death
- Documents concerning Auschwitz guards found
- Polanski's wife says their worst moments are over
- Holocaust monument in Poland vandalized
- New museum on life of Chopin opens in Warsaw
- Details posted on alleged CIA-flights to Poland
- Dog rescued from icy Baltic waters returns to sea
- Dog rescued from icy Baltic Sea gets new master
- Noted Polish scholar on Tamil literature dies
- Dog rescued from sea at home on saviors' ship
- Poland: Dog adrift on ice saved from Baltic Sea
- No strategic significance for Patriot missiles near Russia: Poland
- Polish nightclub under probe for using Hitler image to promote event
- Copernicus’s remains to be re-buried after 467 years