United Arab Emirates
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - A blind American traveler says he was stopped from getting on a flight in Dubai on Tuesday because of his disability - a decision the government-run airline insists was a mistake it regrets.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Dubai has a new mission: To play starring role in the upcoming "Mission Impossible 4." The Gulf city that hosts the world's tallest building said Tuesday filming will begin on the next installment of the Tom Cruise spy franchise in the coming weeks.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Security officials in Bahrain say an explosion has damaged at least two cars in the first such attack since the country's Sunni-led rulers began a crackdown on suspected Shiite dissidents last month.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Afghan President Hamid Karzai's brother says he made at least $800,000 by buying and then reselling a high-end Dubai villa using a loan provided by the chairman of the troubled Kabul Bank.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - A top official at the company controlling Afghanistan's second-largest private bank says the firm's property investments in Dubai don't pose a risk like those that sparked a bank run at another Afghan lender.
- Man nabbed with fake $1 million bills in Abu Dhabi
- Reports: Iran bars local coverage of opposition
- US-Vietnam nuke deal likely to allow enrichment
- UAE: Japanese tanker attacked in Persian Gulf
- Bikini-clad Briton briefly detained in Dubai mall
- UAE regulator urges higher buyout offer for Aabar
- Abu Dhabi fund, Prudential team up on real estate
- Unholy noise: UAE fatwa bans World Cup horns
- Mideast buyers reported to be eyeing BP investment
- Losses mount at Bahrain's state investment fund
- India detains Pakistan-bound ship carrying weapons
- Old Indian Embassy Website Turns Porno
- Dubai ruler: Emirates ordering more planes soon
- Gulf Arab financial firm pays back $500M in debt
- Report: Dubai plans more cameras after Hamas hit
- Report: Dubai to beef up surveillance systems
- US freelance journalist denied entry to Egypt
- Moms of jailed Americans return to NY from Iran
- Moms of Americans jailed in Iran back in US
- Moms of Americans jailed in Iran head back to US
- Lawyer hopeful in case of 3 Americans held in Iran
- Abu Dhabi hotel boasts an ATM with a golden touch
- Emirates to add Baghdad route
- First non-Latin Internet domain names activated
- Holder: Car bomb suspect tried to fly to Dubai
- Rights group: Maids remain unprotected from abuse
- Emirates police ask: marriage license, please
- Abu Dhabi names new head to leading sovereign fund
- Dubai builder, Abu Dhabi fund scrap planned deal
- Edgar stuns Penn, claims UFC lightweight title
- World's tallest tower in Dubai reopens
- Body of UAE fund director found
- Glance: Status of non-Latin Internet suffixes
- Farewell flambe: Dubai to hunt for booze in food
- Steamy text messages lands couple in Dubai jail