MOSCOW/TEHRAN - In a statement, Russia's state nuclear energy corporation, Rosatom, which is building the reactor in Bushehr, Iran, said it found damage to one of the reactor's four main cooling pumps.
WASHINGTON/TEHRAN - Iran has reportedly told atomic inspectors this week that it had run into a serious problem at a newly completed nuclear reactor in Bushehr.
TEHRAN - Two Iranian battleships, headed towards Syria for a training mission, have crossed the Suez Canal - controlled by Egypt - for the first time since 1979, media reports said.
TEHRAN - Conservative Iranian parliamentarians have demanded that prominent opposition leaders -Mir Hussein Moussavi and Mehdi Karroubi- should be prosecuted over the deadly protests in Tehran.
TEHRAN - Iran's opposition leaders have said that their planned anti-government march on Monday will go ahead, as they see it as an expression of their solidarity with the Egyptian people.
- Mubarak’s exit will see emergence of new Middle East: Iran’s Ahmadinejad
- Iran presses opposition not to go ahead with rally
- Planned rally to support revolts draws Iranians anger
- Iranian opposition recruiting disgruntled Revolutionary Guard to cripple Ahmadinejad
- Freed American female hiker summoned to Iran to stand trial over spying charges
- Iran approves Ahmadinejad backed candidate Salehi as Foreign Minister
- ‘Mideast massive protests’ a replay of 1979 Islamic revolution: Iranian conservatives
- Iran has ‘technical ability’ to make HEU needed for nuke bomb development: Wikileaks
- Iran hanged 47 people in past three weeks: HR groups
- “Israeli linked” spy, terrorist network arrested by Iran
- Iran jails HR lawyer for 11 years over voicing dissent against regime
- Alleged US spy in Iran returns to Armenia: report
- US disputes arrest of spy suspect by Iran
- 5,000-year-old civilization found in southern Iran
- ‘Iran to boost missile systems to safeguard itself from US-Israel aggression’
- Iranian scientist ‘tortured’ on suspicion of leaking Tehran information to CIA
- Iran denies WikiLeaks report that Ahmadinejad was slapped by Guards chief
- Iran’s nuclear power plant to go on line in February
- ‘Iranian woman’s ’stoning to death’ sentence could still be quashed’
- Iran to supply 70MW electricity to Afghanistan, Pakistan
- Iran’s ’stoning to death’ woman, son to sue two Germans for ‘illegal’ interview attamepts
- Iran altering education system to get rid of Western influence
- Iran’s ’stoning to death’ woman brought out for dinner with children following son’s appeal
- Iran is now a nuclear state: Ahmadinejad
- ‘N. Korea warns of less restraint to S. Korea’s military drills’
- Iran executes PMOI party member over ‘enemy of God’ charges
- Iranian ‘enmity against God’ student’s execution halted by prison Governor
- Iran recruiting scientists to work on its nuke weapons programme
- Ahmadinejad asks Zardari to hand over ‘known terrorists’ to Iran
- Iran’s ’stoning to death’ woman ‘was sold for sex to fund husband’s drug addiction’
- Ahmadinejad shows whose boss by sacking Iran’s foreign minister
- Rights groups slam Iranian TV over ‘death by stoning’ woman’s fake confession at home
- Iran blogger Hossein Derakhshan released on temporarily bail
- Iran’s media denies reports of ’stoning to death’ woman’s release
- Iranian naval commanders building fleet of suicide ships