CHABUA - The Indian Air Force Tuesday inducted a second squadron of its frontline Sukhoi-SU30 combat jets in the northeast as part of a strategic deployment of advanced assets close to the Chinese border, an officer said.
NEW DELHI - The Sir Creek maritime border dispute between India and Pakistan is unlikely to be resolved soon, the navy chief, Admiral Nirmal Verma, said here Tuesday.
NEW DELHI - The Indian Air Force (IAF) is ready to evacuate, if called on to do so, the Indians stranded in Libya by the violent anti-government protests in the north African country, Defence Minister A.K.
NEW DELHI - The Indian Army's skiing expedition that hoisted the national flag at the South Pole on Army Day Jan 15 was Tuesday flagged in here by Defence Minister A.K.
Madrid, March 1 (IANS/EFE) Rifles and handguns have been stolen from an army base in Spain's southwestern city of Badajoz, military officials said.
- Three killed in Senegal clash
- Syria, Iran sign naval training pact
- Israeli planes attack Hamas sites in Gaza
- Militants attack government buildings in Russia
- US evacuates embassy officials from Libya
- Two Indian warships readied to evacuate nationals from Libya
- Defence ministry rapped for loss in Scorpene submarine project
- India positions naval aircraft in Seychelles
- Israel bombs Gaza targets, after missile hits Israeli city
- Grenade blast kills 3 soldiers in Colombia
- Western intel finds possible Syrian nuclear fuel site: Report
- First Scorpene submarine delivery in 2015: Antony
- IAF lost 40 planes, 16 pilots since 2008
- Kaveri engine production in final negotiation stage: Antony
- School children from Kashmir meet the president
- Northern states to have nodal officers to tackle crime
- Egypt allows Iranian warships through Suez Canal
- Two Iranian warships cross Suez Canal
- Government will insist on probity in armed forces: Patil
- Police officers of northern states to meet in Shimla
- Thousands throng army’s recruitment camp in Kashmir
- Defence conference begins in UAE
- Thousands flock to join Indian Army in Kashmir
- Indian trooper shot at from across Nepal border
- Be vigilant on Sino-Indian border, Antony tells troops
- Haryana seeks war weapons for museum
- Pakistani troops fire on Indian posts in Kashmir
- Naval divers set national deep sea diving record
- ‘US realising aid to Pakistan being diverted against India’
- India’a Dornier aircraft in Seychelles for anti-piracy operations
- India not unduly worried over China’s military modernisation: Antony
- US no-fly list leaves British Muslim stranded in Canada
- World War II bomb defused in Vienna
- IAF plans to refit Jaguars with new engines in trouble
- Security beefed up in Uttar Pradesh for Barawafat festival