FEROZEPUR - Paramilitary Border Security Force (BSF) personnel have confirmed seizing four kilograms of heroin worth 200 million dollars in the international market.
MANSA - Curfew continued for the second day in Bhikhi town of Punjab's Mansa district after a group of Sikhs clashed with followers of another Sikh religious outfit and damaged at least six vehicles, injuring many police personnel.
KALEWAL - Each day, over 735 people in two Punjab villages follow a bizarre routine.
LUDHIANA - An Indian Army operation - so far its biggest exercise to destroy scrap munitions - is proving to be a great learning platform for defence personnel, who believe the experience would come handy in crisis situations.
LUDHIANA - Foreign students, especially from Africa, are getting enrolled in large numbers for various courses offered by universities and educational institutions in Punjab.
- Nikki Haley’s Punjab relatives await her visit
- ‘Pappu Backgear’ looks forward to driving in reverse
- Farmers’ protest hits railway services in Punjab
- Illicit liquor consumption claims a dozen lives near Punjab town of Dasuya
- Double Decker Train In India Chugs Out
- Babbar Khalsa International militant escapes from Police custody in Hoshiarpur
- Mohali Court acquits Badal family in disproportionate assets case
- Punjab Police baton-charge protesting sugar mill workers
- 100 released Indian fishermen reach home
- Amritsar police seize fake currency worth Rs 9,00,000
- Food Corporation Of India Blames Government For Rot
- Floodwaters continue to ravage Punjab
- Suspended weightlifting coach denies allegations of sexual harassment
- Wheat grains ruined in Punjab due to official apathy
- Floods affect Punjab villages
- Sikhs urge corridor to Pakistan border shrine
- Chandigarh Police Offers Phone Bill Reimbursements
- Pakistan releases 17 Indian prisoners at Attari border
- Nitin Garg’s family wants stringent punishment for accused Oz teen
- High uranium level detected in hair samples test in Punjab
- Indian Air Force MiG-21 crashes in Punjab
- Ludhiana textile mill destroyed by fire
- BSF female cadets angry over denial of officer’s rank
- Three-year-old rescued from borewell in Gurdaspur, dies in hospital
- Punjab police playing host to Pakistani ’spy pigeon’
- India releases Pakistani civilian prisoners
- Soaring mercury hits cotton crop in Punjab
- 30 children fall ill after consuming iron pills at a school in Amritsar
- Sikhs demand death sentence for Sajjan Kumar, Jagdish Tytler
- Punjab farmers take to emu farming
- Government sets up Integrated Check Posts at Wagah border to improve trade
- Martyr Sawinder Singh cremated with State honours
- Punjab Police gun down two militants in Gurdaspur
- Two militants killed in Punjab encounter
- Labour shortage affects grain markets in Punjab