PYONGYANG - North Korea has reportedly proposed unconditional dialogue with South Korea as soon as possible.
PYONGYANG - North Korea has said that it "was not worth reacting" to the latest "military provocation" by South Korea.
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA (GaeaTimes.com)- Lee Myung-bak, the president of South Korea arranged for emergency meetings with the country's top security and economic experts post the attack of North Korea.
WASHINGTON - Defense Secretary Robert Gates says the US alliance with South Korea is probably stronger than ever at this time of transition for North Korea's leadership.
WASHINGTON - A new report says North Korea may be moving ahead with a program to enrich uranium to make nuclear weapons.
- NKorean official confirms Kim Jong Un as leader
- NKorea media say Kim Jong Un joins father at drill
- US says its NKorea policy not 'personality based'
- NKorea prints photo of heir apparent Kim Jong Un
- Inter-Korean military talks end with no progress
- North Korean statues open wounds in Zimbabwe
- South Korea says 2 Koreas to hold military talks
- South Korea says two Koreas to hold military talks
- US watching NKorea succession maneuvers closely
- 2 Koreas meet to arrange split families' reunions
- US to keep pressuring Iran over nuclear program
- IAEA chief notes "serious concern" about NKorea
- US officials: Korea warship attack an 'act of war'
- NKorea calls for probe with US into ship sinking
- US envoy says pursing talks, sanctions on NKorea
- US envoy: No quick progress likely in NKorea talks
- Jimmy Carter: NKorea requested prisoner mission
- Clinton says NK must give up nuke ambitions
- US officials to discuss NKorea impasse in Asia
- US, South Korean nuclear envoys meet
- US, SKorea to hold further naval drills
- Federal contractor charged with leaking secrets
- American imprisoned in N. Korea returns to Boston
- NKorea: Ex-President Carter arrives in Pyongyang
- Reports: Ex-President Carter en route to NKorea
- NKorea deploying troops, weapons near Pyongyang
- AP source: Carter going to NKorea to free American
- NKorea calls for Japanese apology and reparation
- Beijing: China's top nuclear envoy visited NKorea
- NKorea confirms it seized South fishing boat, crew
- NKorea rejects SKorean unification proposal
- US officials visited detained American in NKorea
- SKorea, US launch war games despite NKorea threat
- SKorea leader urges North to halt provocations
- NKorea wants to use ginseng to pay Czech debt