CANTON - Members of a Michigan Sikh community are upset after a student was banned from bringing a religious sword called Kirpan to a public school.
LANSING (GaeaTimes.com)- Heavy snowfall accompanied by wind and rain have led to school closings in Michigan.
WHITEFISH POINT (GaeaTimes.com)- Ore freighter Edmund Fitzgerald which sank in Lake Superior owing to a vicious storm was remembered in an annual memorial service that took place at the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum in Whitefish Point.
NEW YORK, (GaeaTimes.com)- Greenpath Debt Solutions, the renowned non-profit financial organization in America, will organize a seven day workshop in various cities of the country to make the people aware of the various steps they can take to protect their identities.
- Jennifer Petkov Regrets Making Fun Of Dying Girl
- Michigan artist wins top ArtPrize award
- Mich. student says assistant AG's blog hurtful
- Dealer: Ford to eliminate many Lincoln dealerships
- Chefs name gardens top restaurant trend of 2010
- Ford says sales up, lifted by redesigned vehicles
- New Jeep lifts Chrysler's sales over August
- GM posts sluggish Sept. sales, sign of slow autumn
- Mich. assistant AG's anti-gay blog free speech?
- Ally Financial tapped to finance Fiat vehicles
- Andrew Shirvell Continues Online Campaign
- Unemployment rates in Midwestern metro areas
- Princeton buys Georgia apartment complex
- Chrysler: Dealer interest in Fiat exceeds goals
- Ford says it won't sell new Ranger pickup in US
- Roofless in Seattle: local car tastes are quirky
- PulteGroup names Whirlpool sole appliance supplier
- Obama: Students should work hard, focus on school
- Obama to students: work hard, focus on education
- Disruptive passenger taken off Mich.-Fla. flight
- Ex-Detroit councilwoman Conyers reports to prison
- Ex-Detroit councilwoman must go to prison by Fri.
- Detroit gets rare assist from suburbs for fires
- AP Source: New GM CEO wants automaker to beat BMW
- High waves knock man off pier into Lake Michigan
- Mich. man kills 3-foot gator while picking corn
- Ford introduces police SUV for 2011
- GM reports 7 percent sales dip compared with July
- Michigan city pinning hopes on new Nicklaus course
- Tradition ends: No Michigan state fair this year
- Report: Auto industry M&A market slowly picks up
- Best Buy to use Ford vans for Geek Squad
- 'Howdy Doody Show' writer Edward Kean dies at 85
- A look at home prices in US cities
- Correction: Asian Carp-Great Lakes story