LOS ANGELES, (GaeaTimes.com)- Historical Veterans Plaza near Market Street and Newhall Avenue.
MCLEAN, Va. - ITT Corp. will sell its systems engineering and technical assistance services business to Wyle for $235 million, the defense contractor said Monday.
McLEAN, Va. - Government contractor Science Applications International Corp.
McLEAN, Va. - A Virginia man known for issuing an online warning that the creators of the "South Park" cartoon risked death by mocking the Prophet Muhammad has been charged with providing material support to the Somali terror organization known as al-Shabab.
McLEAN, Va. - A Virginia man whose travels to Yemen landed him on the U.S.
- Gannett setting up local websites in 10 markets
- Freddie Mac: mortgage rates sink to 6-week low
- Mortgage rates stay above 5 pct
- Mortgage rates unchanged from last week
- Mortgage rates fall after rising 4 straight weeks
- Freddie Mac prices $5.5 billion in 3-year notes
- USA Today plans a specialized Puerto Rico edition
- USA Today mandates staff furloughs to save money
- Rates on 30-year mortgages average under 5 pct
- Mortgage rates edge up slightly
- Mortgage rates nearly flat this week
- PETA pulls ads featuring Michelle Obama
- Mortgage rates end the year above 5 percent